Tears.

Jesse's POV:

I admit it. I am in love with Lana. She is all I need. She makes me happy, non-stop. We walk up to my room. I look down at her, as she talks about something. She then looks at me in silence. She is waiting for an answer.? "What.?" I ask waking up to reality. "I asked if you wanted to watch a movie." she says. "Oh yeah, you can pick, I don't care." I say. She nods as we enter my room quietly. "I think we should put your brother on my bed, we aren't gonna be sleeping on it so why not.?" I say walking up to the couch. "Fine." I hear her say. I carefully carry Timothy to my bed. He smiles, as I walk slowly to my bed. I then try to set him down, but can't. "No Johnny, let me stay with you." I hear Timothy say, his eyes not opened. He is dreaming. "Don't leave me again." he says holding on tighter. I then hear Lana running to me. "Timmy stop, let go." she whispers in his ear. "No." he trails off, loosening his grip. I then set him down, gently. I then see silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Lana wipes then off gently and tucks him in. She kisses his forehead lightly. She begins to walk out as I grab one of my boxers from my closet. I feel sorry for that kid. I then feel my cheeks wet. I wipe my face and see that a few tears escaped from my eyes. I sigh lightly, feeling how Timothy feels. I walk out of my room quietly. 

Lana's POV:

I walk out, tears escaping from my eyes. I put a hand over my mouth, for my sobs not to escape. I am shaking, feeling the need to cry more. I then hear Jesse's footsteps coming closer. I wipe my tears quickly and sigh. "I got my boxers for you to wear." I hear Jesse say. I turn around and look at him. It looks like he cried, too. "Thanks. I am going to go change." I say already having the t-shirt in my hand. He nods lightly and hands me his boxers.