Jealousy Left

Heyy.!! I MADE IT TO 1K.!!!!! OMFG I AM SO HAPPY. I WAS CRYING, LITERALLY CRYING. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.!!! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN I LOVE PIZZA. Anyways, I hope you guys like it so far, and keep on reading or just look back at your favorite part. I don't really care, do whatever you want. Can you guys do me a favor.? Like can you mail me candy, I have been craving candy and I want to get hyper. If you are interested please leave a comment below. lol. Please enjoy this gif, it is my favorite of all time, a salt and pepper kettle chip hahaha. Anyways, enjoy this chapter motherfucka.!! lol. (Sorry, I am just so happy right now.)  Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

"Want her to get more jealous.?" I ask Martini as I walk to my living room. He barks, then licks my face. "I will take that as a hell yeah." I say sitting on the couch. I then see Lana walking in the living room, her arms crossed. "Martini, it is your turn to choose what to watch." I say. "How can a dog know television.?" she asks. "We watch it all the time." I say. "Mmhmm." she hums as she rolls her eyes. She is so jealous, I can see it on her face. We search through the channels, finding the movie Mean Girls. "Ohh, I love this movie. It reminds me of someone right now, actually." Lana says. "Who.? Me and Martini.?" I ask. "No, Jesse. It reminds me of the fucking mail man." she says with full on sarcasm. "What fluent sarcasm you got there." I point out. I am trying so hard not to smile or laugh. I just can't believe she is getting jealous of Martini. "Fine. Change it." I say throwing the control close to her face. "Dude.!! Your remote almost hit me in the face." she says, giving me the 'wtf' face. 'Sorry." I lie. She flips through the channels, not knowing what to leave it on. She then leaves it on Ridiculousness.

Lana's POV:

Jesse is really pissing me off. He is trying to make me jealous, but I am not. "I am going to serve me and Martini a cup of coffee." Jesse says getting up. "Hey gay lord, get me a cup, too." I fire. "It is not called being gay, its called being fabulous." he fires back. I flip him off, sticking my tongue out. Now, I am alone with Martini in the living room. He looks at me, with his head to the side. "What are you looking at.?" I say. He whines and lays down. That was alittle too harsh. "Sorry." I say. He wags his tail in response. I give it a small smile and turn to face the tv, flipping through the channels again. Jesse walks in with two cups in his hands. "Martini doesn't want any at the moment, so I brought you your cup." he lies handing me the cup. "Thanks, gay lord." I say. I take a sip from my coffee as The Mask pops up. "I love this movie." I say as The death scene comes up. "Me too." Jesse says. "Are you still jealous of Martini.?" Jesse asks. "No. We got along pretty well when you left." I fire. He sticks his tongue out at me, as I laugh.