Naked and Afraid

Lana's POV:

I close the door behind me. I then feel a hand over my mouth and drags me away from the room. I am struggling fighting my way out. I am being pulled down the stairs. I then am being throw over the shoulder."Let go of me.!!" I yell. "Calm your shit it's just me." Jesse says. "Sorry, I thought you were a rapist or something." I say. Jesse laughs. "Nah, I wouldn't do that to you." he says with a soft voice."Where are you taking me.?" I ask. "Somewhere." he says. "That is so detailed." I say sarcastically. I then hear him open a door and going down another pair of stairs. "Is it your basement.?" I ask. "Yup. And how did you know.?" he says. "I am a mind reader.!!" I say. He laughs again and sets me down. His basement was way different. Its' walls were painted black, with white furniture. A table with papers spread across, some converse and vans everywhere with t-shirts. "This is where I spend most of my time here. To write some songs." he says. I like this. It is way nicer than my apartment." I say heading to the couch. "Wanna have an all nighter.?" I ask him. "Yeah. That would be fun." he says giving me a smile. He takes off his leather jacket and throws it on the couch. He is completely shirtless. I blush lightly, looking at his inked covered skin. "Liking the view.?" he asks. Fuck. I blush, and nod lightly. "Wanna change.?" he asks me giving me a smile. "What.?" I say looking at him. "I asked if you wanted to change into a shirt and boxers." he says. "Ohh, yeah. Please." I say. He nods. He then heads to the stairs, but stops and stays silent. What is he doing.? "Grab my white shirt on top of the couch." he says. I go and grab it. I then hear him running somewhere. I turn around and see him behind a sofa chair. "What are you doing.?" I ask him. "Here are the boxers." he says. What the fuck.? I then see him taking off his pants then boxers. My eyes go wide. "Here." he says sticking his arm out with his white boxers. He is trying so hard not to laugh and smile. "Eww no that has been on your sweaty ass all day, I am not wear that. Anyways you can't even go near me, you are completely naked." I say. "I have shoes on. Anyways, I don't give a fuck." he say beginning to move. "Noo.!!!" I yell covering eyes with my hands running away. I hear him laugh and actually running towards me. Fuck. I try to look, but see complete darkness. "Jesse, did you turn off the lights.?" I ask. "Yeah." he says just a few steps away from me. I scream, talking off my shoes to not make any noise. I am hiding behind the couch on the other side of the room, terrified. "Lana I am not naked I swear. Just come out, so I can turn on the lights." he says from the other end of the room. I stay silent, my heart beating out of my chest. I don't hear anything. He must have also taken off his shoes. Shit. I stand up, not wanting to move. I tip toe to another place in the darkness. I then feel an arm wrap around my waist. Shitshitshithsit. "I found you." he says yelling. "Are you naked.?" I ask feeling my ears get heat, also with my face. "Yes." he says. "Ohh my god, okay you can let go of me now." I say struggling. "Just kidding, I am wearing my boxers." he says. I sigh in relief as he lets go of me. "Don't do that. You scared the crap outta me.!!" I say slapping  his bare arm. "Oww.!! Okay, calm your tits.!!!" he says laughing. "Asshole.!!" I say blushing. "Can we turn on the lights now.?" I ask. "Yeah. Come." he says tangling his fingers with mine. We are holding hands, holy shit.!!! Wow, I am fangirling and I am 21, I feel like an eight year old. He then stops and flicks a switch. The light turns on, bright, that I had closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Now lets go get your comfy clothes.!!" he says taking my up the stairs.