Asking

Hey, I am so happy right now. I just went to check on my account and how I am doing, and I noticed that I have 311 reads on this story.!!! I am soo happy that you guys like this story. And I am gonna be a good person and update today. And I am so sorry that I haven't updated, its just been real busy and once I am gonna update my mom drags me into something else, and that's when I am unable to update. So I hope you guys like this chapter.!!! Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

I can't believe I just kissed her. I feel like an idiot. "Hey, look I am sorry again for biting your lip." Lana says. "Its fine. Now, if it was me I would have killed myself." I say giving her a smile. "No.!!!! That would suck ass." she says sitting down indie style on the couch. I laugh and do the same, sitting across from her. She smiles back. "I am soo hungry. I can eat the couch." she says. "Me too." I say looking at the couch. "Lets go out to eat, my treat." I say getting off the couch. "Okay, but where are we gonna go.?" she asks. "I don't know. How about In N Out.?" I ask as she gets up. "Fuck yeah that sounds good." she says. "Well lets go.!!" I say grabbing her hand. "Wait what about Tori.?" I ask. "Let her be. Can you take me home.?" she asks."Yeah sure." I say. I don't even know where you live. Fuck that, I can let her spend the night at my place. We drive off in Bryan's car. "What time is it.?" I ask her. "Its 9:30." she says. Its not too late. We make it to In N Out and grab our food. We both get double doubles and shakes. "Dis is soo goof." she says with a full mouth. I nod in agreement. Silence is brought down, only the sound of biting and munching of fries and burgers. "So is this a date.?" she asks breaking the silence. I feel my whole face get heat. I never thought of it like that, I was just hungry. "What do you think.?" I ask. 

Lana's POV:

I take a sip of my shake. "So is this a date.?" I ask Jesse. I turn around and see Jesse's face get red. "What do you think.?"  he asks me. I never thought of it like that, I was just hungry. "I never thought of it like that, I was just hungry." I say. "Did you read my mind.?" he says looking into my eyes. "No." I say confused. "That's what I was thinking.!!!" he says almost screaming. Well damn. I give him a smile. "Wanna go somewhere.?" he says making me jump. "Yeah, but where.?" I ask. "Its gonna be great I promise." he says starting the car. We drive off, and me knowing that we are gonna get into trouble.