Matt.

Hey.!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated. Its just school has been in the way. I am so sorry for the wait, I am a horrible person. Anyways, I am so happy that this story has over 2.8k.!!! I always thought that this story would never be this big, and I thank you all for that. Please enjoy the pic on the side :) I am also going to add The 1975 on here, so I hope you guys are interested in this as much as I do, please let me know if you want me to add them or not. Also, enjoy this update. Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

Lana runs out of her room and into her kitchen. I hear the fridge close and I hear heavy footsteps run back to her room. Seconds later, I hear her voice. "I am ready." she says. I get off from the couch and jog to the front door. "Do you have everything.?" I ask her. "Yeah, my phone is in my pocket and my wallet." she says. I nod as she opens the door. We walk out and head for the car. "I am so tired." I say. "Yeah, me too." she says as we hop in the car. "At least the rain stopped." I sigh. "Yeah, or else I would have to hear your screaming." Lana laughs. "Shut up." I mumble. I turn on the radio, The 1975 playing. "Ohh my fucking god, I love this song." she says. "Which one is it.?" I ask turning it up. "Robbers." she answers (I actually love this song, it makes me very emotional). I begin to listen to the song, wondering how Matt is doing. "Shit, I forgot to call Matt." I say. I was supposed to call him earlier today, because we are playing another show tomorrow together. "Matt.?" Lana questions. "Yeah, Matt Healy, the lead singer of the band." I say. "No fucking way, you guys call each other.?" Lana says nearly yelling. "Yeah, we are best friends." I say. "Ohh my god, he is just amazing. I always wanted to see them in concert. They are coming in November. I am going to try to get tickets." she says. "He is going to be playing on our next show tomorrow." I say. "OHHH SHIT. CAN I COME.?!" she screams. "Yeah, you can. Just please don't scream like that in front of him." I say. "Ohh, sorry." she says. I laugh as I park near the entrance of the mall. "I'll see you later." she says. "Byee, be safe." I say. "Okay, byee." she says closing the door. I exit out of the crowded parking lot and decide to head back to my place. 

Matt's POV:

As I smoke my cigarette, I get a call from Jesse. I answer it sitting on the cracked sidewalk. "Hello." I say. "Hey what up, Matt.?" Jesse greets. "Nothing much. Are we going to meet up tonight or not.?" I ask. "About that.." Jesse says trailing off. "What.?" I sigh. "I have to pick up someone." he says. "Is she that blonde from a few nights ago.?" I joke. "No, she is different." he says with a serious tone. "Look, I am pretty packed tomorrow, for the whole day, which means I am going to be able to see you when the show is going to begin. I have a ton of interviews tomorrow, and right now is the perfect time to be talking about the tour." I say as I blow out the smoke from my nose. "Fine. I'll be there in a few. I am bring someone that is a huge fan of your work, though." he says. "Who.?" I ask, confused. "She has an Instagram, just look her up. Her name is Lana Martin." he says. "Alright. I'll look her up. See you in a few then." I say. "Alright, byee." he says. I hang up and look up the girl. I find her name and click on her profile. A bunch of pictures of her porcelain face pop up. Very beautiful girl. I click the follow button and look through some of her pictures.