Talk

Hey, while I am still on the laptop and my mom is in a good mood, I am going to update on this story, too. I am so close to 500 reads on here.!!! I can't wait. I hope you guys like the story so far. Byee xx

Lana's POV:

"Tell me what you guys talk about over the phone. About me." Jesse says. He is annoying the crap out of me right now. Smart ass. "I will punch you in the face right now if you ask me one more time." I snap. "Damn, someone is on her period." he says raising his hands. "Fuck you." I say. "Timothy hurry up." I yell. In seconds, he runs down the stairs. "Okay lets go. I'll race you." he says already out the door. "Help me with some of the stuff I have to take." I tell Jesse. We walk in the kitchen and I already see Timothy's thing out. "Wow. Mother of the year." I say. "Take his car seat. I will just get his medicine and his inhaler kit." I tell him. He lifts the car seat. "I will be out." I tell him. He nods and walks out. I check the sink. "Did you have food today, Timothy.?" I say. No plate in sight. I check the fridge and only see milk and a container with rotten something. I don't even want to know whats in there. I slam the door. "Fuck." I say under my breath. I sigh and grab the kit. I lock the door and walk out. I see Jesse talking to Timothy. "Ready to go.?" I ask both of them. "Yeah." the both answer. Timothy laughs. Jesse gives him a smile. Cute. I buckle Timothy in his car seat. We drive off. "Hey bud, did you eat.?" I ask him. "Yeah." he lies. "What did you eat.?" I ask him. Jesse puts a cigarette between his lips. "Don't." I mouth to him. "Why.?" he says. I grab it between his lips and throw it out the window. "Did you even hear me.?" Timothy says. "No. Say it one more time." I answer him. "I said I ate chicken nuggets." he says. "You are lying to me. I didn't see no dish in the sink." I say. "Why did you throw my cigarette out the window.?" Jesse asks. "Did I hear cigarette.?" Timothy asks. I turn around and see his arms crossed. "No. Your crazy. And we are going to stop by McDonald's." I say. "Wait what.? McDonald's.?" Jesse says. I kick him in the shin. "Yeah. McDonald's. To get you food." I say. "Ok." he answers forgetting about the cigarette. "Fuck you." Jesse mouths at me.

Jesse's POV:

We stop by McDonald's and decide to get off and just wait. The PlayPlace was still opened, so Timothy goes. "Why the fuck did you kick me in the shin for.? And threw out my cigarette..!?" I ask. "My brother hates cigarettes. And hello he has asthma." Lana says. Wow. I feel so dumb right now. "Sorry, I forgot." I say. "Its fine. But my mom always does it, and she doesn't give a shit." she says watching her little brother go down the slide. "Ohh." I answer. "Her is your happy meal." the employee says handing it to us. "Thank you." Lana says. "Come on Timothy its time to go." Lana yells. He runs to us. He bumps into me almost falling. "Woah speed racer, slow down. You almost fell." I tell him "Sorry." he says softly. "Its ok. Just be more careful." I tell him. He nods as we head back to the car. Cute kid.