Flawless

Hey, so I finally got The Neighbourhood new album "Love You".!!! I am replaying it over and over I just love it. Anyways, I am not having a good week so far, I am having headaches since Sunday and I am not feeling too good. I also am hating school right now, its like I don't wanna work, I don't wanna talk to anybody except my friends, and I just wanna stay home and listen to The Neighbourhood, update all day, stay on the laptop, in my pajamas and being a fatass, and just staying in, and mostly when it is raining and is cold the whole freaken week. I hope you guys have a good rest of the week, better than mine, and lets all hope I can update through out the week. Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

"You guys are now not allowed to touch my phone anymore." I say putting on a new shirt. They are all laughing their goddamn asses off. I roll my eyes and look at Lana's picture again. "Dude, I think I see your luffer." Bryan says looking out the curtain. I run and stick my head out, a bunch of girls scream. "Where, I can't find her." I say. He faces me straight ahead, where I see a girl with a beanie. "Is that her.?" I say confused. "Just look." he says. She then takes off her glasses, showing her face. She is looking nervously, and looking up on the stage. She then finally sees me. I then see her face get bright red, I then give her a smile and wave at her. She then gives me a small wave. She then gets pushed by one tall girl, who is waving at me. Lana's face expression changes quickly and  puts on her glasses again and looks away. I just wanna jump off the stage and talk to her, and push that tall bitch out of the way, but there is alot of crazy ass people. I then get back in by the stupid guy who always yells at you when you need to get your shit together. I am feeling my face get heat. I then sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "Someones in luff." Bryan says. "Luff.?" I ask confused. "You know, love, but in a funny way, Luff." he says. "I give him a smile and put on my black converse. 

Lana's POV:

We make it in and I am nervous as shit. Me and Tori can't find our seats, its like a maze that never ends. I then hear all the girls scream. I then look up, searching the stage and I can't find no one. I then see the curtains opened. I then take off my glasses, looking and  then see Jesse looking straight at me. I don't know what to do I am just frozen. I then feel my face get heat damn it. He then smiles at me, and gives me a wave. I then relax alittle, and wave back. Then a random girl in front of me waves at him, screaming at him. I then feel like someone shot me, I put on my glasses and look away from the stage. "Look, he was waving at you, and the reason he left was that maybe he went to go change." she says looking back at me, I nod lightly. "Oh my god, I can't believe he just waved at me and smiled at me.!!" the tall girl says that was in front of me. "I wonder if he is gonna call me to go backstage, so we can go on a date and get a hotel room." she says as her friends laugh and nod. I roll my eyes, and form fists around my hands. I then have a feeling to cry, but hold my tears back. I hope it this night won't get worse, instead better.