Breaking Out

Michael

I park my car in front of Bella's parents house. I take a deep breathe as I think about what I'm about to do.

I had tried to call Bella's parents to reason with them but they kept ignoring me. They would tell me I wasn't allowed to see Bella for a while. Which was totally unfair considering she is carrying my child, but I think that's probably why they did it. I even got my parents to call them and then they picked up. That's when I found out that they had pretty much taken control of all the decisions when it comes to the baby. They apologized to my parents for not getting a say in this but it was the only way they can make sure the baby gets a good life, and Bella's life isn't ruined because of me.

Of course i found this unfair so I just had to do something about it. It my child for Godsake! I'm not just going to sit back and watch as Chris and Jo decide for me and Bella what happens.

So I talked to Calum.

Talking to Calum about things that are really bad and looking for sane advice is never something that you should do. I've learned that over time and through our friendship. You want advice, go to Ashton. He's great. Even Luke sometimes if it's something really important. You can even go to Luke about girl problems because he has nearly been through every single relationship crisis there is with Karlie. Now he is even closer to have been in ever relationship crisis after the shit he is pulling. And because of that we aren't talking to him so there is no point of me asking him for help. Ashton also has had his hands full recently. We don't see him much anymore unless we go to his house which is always chaotic now compared to cool, calmness that it once was. So I turned to Calum.

Calum, when it comes to girlfriend problems, would always question why I was in a relationship in the first place. Me and him used to be each other wingmen on nights out, making sure we each manages to get a girl to come home with us, or got a girls number for a later date. Once I started dating Bella of course all that changed and Calum was livid. He called me a traitor because there was never a stage for me and Bella where we were just casually seeing each other. We were always boyfriend and girlfriend so it was a huge change for Calum.

But surprisingly he was willing to listen this time.

He asked me how much I loved Bella how much I wanted to be with her and this baby. He asked me if I would be willing to do anything for the two of them. I'm going to admit that I did cry and Calum was kinda shouting thesis questions at me because I think his coffee 'date' thing, whatever it was, with Becca didn't go so great. Luke was awkwardly sitting in the corner writing a paper or something for university on his laptop but I knew he was listening and I hope he was actually thinking about Karlie. Probably not though. He had a big box of her stuff to go through.

Calum somehow managed to convince me to break into Bella's house and sneak her out. I thought he was crazy at first for even suggesting it but pretty soon he managed to convince me to do it. So this is what I'm doing now. I couldn't believe I was being this crazy. I needed a little help though.

"You okay?" Karlie asked me giving me a worried glance.

"Yeah," I sigh. "Just nervous in case I get caught."

"It's fine," Karlie pats my shoulder. "I'll keep watch and make sure you get in." Karlie reminds me. "Everything is going to work out, okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I nod.

Originally Karlie wanted to climb over the wall into Bella's parent's 'land' with me but I thought that would be too difficult for her in her... condition. So instead Karlie is going to go into the house and tell Bella's parents she has some of Bella's things for her since she will be staying with them for a while and that she just wanted to drop them off. Hopefully she will be able to get to Bella's room and open the window for me and then me, her and Bella all drive off into the sunset together, laughing our asses off about how easy it was. The thing is I need to climb a big ass wall and the climb into Bella's room, which is on the third floor of the house. I'm not an athletic person.