Background Information

Important info from "A Princess Torn (Book 2)":

***Do NOT read the following unless you have read Book 2. There are spoilers! The following is meant to be a refresher for those who have read the second book!!!***

**Please leave comments adding any relevant details from the second book that you think are important to keep in mind going into the third book.**

-Dastrehan asked Alys to marry him; gives her his mother's ring.

- Alys travels to Balear with her grandfather.

-Alys is reunited with her father, aunt, and cousins. She starts getting some of her memories back.

-Prince Jatova from Arkala visits. King Dastrehan arrives in Balear shortly after.

-Alys becomes more comfortable being Endolynn.

-Endolynn finds out she is still betrothed to Jatova. She refuses to marry him, and tells her father she is marrying Dastrehan. This breaks Balear's alliance with Arkala, and Caldor asks Dastrehan to leave.

-King Caldor and Endolynn are poisoned; Endolynn escapes back to Tarkam.

-Royce claims the throne and blames King Calder's death in Endolynn.

-While in Tarkam, a young man shows up claiming to be Zaiden.

-Zaiden and Rose get together.

-Endolynn leaves for Marniac with Zaiden, severing her relationship with Dastrehan because they can never be together (leaders of different kingdoms, she cannot have children, etc.).

-Endolynn and Zaiden form an army and take back Balear. Endolynn kills Royce herself after Royce publically kills Lord Sadon.

-Endolynn finds out that she is pregnant; Rose admits to switching her tea to one that is supposed to help with fertility.

-Endolynn does not tell Dastrehan she is pregnant, and he leaves Balear to return to Tarkam.