59 | my girl

One month later

One month later

I stare at the view of Paris at night, leaning against the railing, watching as the city lights sparkle in front of me. Here, on the balcony of my hotel suite, I can see the entire city.

I'm still on tour, and the performance I just had tonight was a blast. It always feels good to be able to give back to my fans after receiving their continuous support. Without them, I wouldn't be as successful as I am now.

The fresh night air blows against my skin, and I inhale a deep, long breath.

My chest still tightens every time I remember Jasmine. I wish I could show her all of this. I wish I could give her everything she wanted. I wish I could take her to places she'd been dreaming of.

Sometimes, these thoughts still come to my head. Sometimes, it still pains me that while I can now give her everything, she's no longer in this world.

But then, I come to realize that it doesn't matter anymore, because what matters is that we loved each other.

Even though we were poor, but having each other made us happy.

And I know that what my little sister wanted the most was for me to be happy.

A sigh escapes from my lips as I stare at the night sky above. The stars are shining bright in the dark. It's a clear night.

Can you see me now, Jasmine?

Are you watching over me?

Are you happy there?

Another breeze blows through me, washing away all my worries. Deep down inside my heart, I can feel it. Even though Jasmine is gone, I can still feel her love. I can feel her happiness too. She's now in heaven, with her mother by her side, watching over me.

I shift my gaze to the small table on this balcony, already set for two. A candlelight dinner is ready to be served.

I'm already dressed in a suit. Tonight would be more formal. It's always exciting to try these kinds of new things with my girlfriend.

I know that my sister doesn't have to worry anymore, because I can finally say that I already have everything I need. I'm here, blessed with fortune, and I'm with her.

Looking back on my past, I'm grateful that the loss of my parents has thought me many lessons and has shaped me into the person I am now. I'm grateful that God has given me a little sister who loved me more than anything else in the world even though she left too soon. I'm grateful for this new world around me, and for whoever it was that has shared my music to be discovered by the world. Until today, I haven't found out about the person who has uploaded my video on the internet.

But most importantly, I'm grateful that I crossed paths with Amy.

As more seconds pass, the longing inside me grows even more powerful. I can't wait to see her again.

Last month, I went back to New York for a short period, sparing as much time as I could for her despite my hectic tour schedules.

And now, she's coming here. She has never been here, and I'm glad that she's excited to visit Paris.

"Cal." Owen's voice makes me turn toward him. My bodyguard steps into the balcony and announces, "She's here."

A smile touches my lips. The sound of my oxford stepping on the floor echoes as I stride toward the balcony door. And there, I see her.

My breath catches in my throat as my gaze darts on her. She's wearing a strapless black jersey gown, her wavy blonde hair swept to one side. A beautiful smile curves on her soft pink lips, and her eyes glint with happiness.

No matter how many times I've seen her and convinced myself that she's mine, it still feels like a dream come true. The sight of her will always take my breath away.

We've been through so much, and I don't want to think about those painful memories anymore. I want us to craft more happy memories. We're going to spend our future with more laughter and grow old together, forever in each other's arms.

I circle my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I brush my fingers against her cheek. Amy sighs in contentment and closes her eyes, the smile still lingering on her lips, ready to meet mine. Slowly, I kiss her, and she kisses me back, softly, passionately.

Nothing can top what I'm feeling now, because I'm holding the person whom I want to spend the rest of my life with.

My other half.

My everything.

My girl.

The End

***

AN:

Hi guys, this story has finally come to an end, and I can't thank you enough for staying on this journey with #Camy. This book is really special to me, and I hope that you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this book. I love you guys so much.

What to expect next:

1. I will post the epilogue, of course. After all their struggles, I will write more happy moments for Cal and Amy.

2. For those of you who have read Neptune or Luna, Aiden's story will start on October 1st. BUT, I will post the teaser before that. I will post an announcement once it's out.

Once again, thank you for giving my book a chance. I'll see you soon. XOXO.

Love,
Anya