46 | hold me tight

Warning:
Strong sexual content ahead.

***

Cal's kisses leave me breathless

Cal's kisses leave me breathless. He kisses me like I'm the last air he needs to breathe, and like there's no tomorrow. I can feel everything in this kiss. I can feel his emotions. His fear. His longing. His desire.

I can feel everything about my Cal, how alive the fire I just ignited in him.

Cal lifts my body that I wrap my legs around his waist. He doesn't stop our kiss and carries me in this position, our kiss sloppy and fierce as we pass the living room and toward his bedroom. He kicks the door, and before I know it, my back lands on the mattress.

Our kiss pauses as he yanks my sweater off but then soon resumes with more desire, our tongues fighting each other. He can't hold it. I can't hold it either. Our need to feel each other is bigger than ever, like we would die if we had to wait longer.

After all this time and all that has happened, we're finally together again.

Cal places multiple kisses on my chin, neck, and collarbone while unclasping my bra. My back arches as he kisses the area between my breasts.

He wraps my nipple in his mouth and massages the other one, his other hand unbuckling my jeans. I whimper with pleasure as he sucks on my nipple, french-kissing it. He sucks it so hard until I forget how to breathe, then releases it with a loud pop, pulling away.

He shoves my jeans down until I wear nothing except my panties. "You're beautiful," he whispers with a shaking voice, his eyes roaming all over my body, taking in the sight before him. The look of admiration on his face makes my heart flip. "Fuck. You're beautiful as always."

I've thought that he's going to slide down my panties, but then he grips the side of it and tears it. I stare at him in shock, but he only responds with a soft smile touching the corner of his lips.

Without warning, he spreads my legs widely and eats my pussy, starting with sucking my clit so hard that I can't help but scream. "Cal!"

He doesn't stop. He flicks his tongue on my clit, still maintaining the suction and keeping my legs apart with a firm grip on my thighs, which are shaking helplessly.

"Cal, please--" I can't hold it.

I may cum fast because of this torture. I haven't had any sexual intercourse since we ended that it feels magical to finally be able to do this again. There's no one else but him. Only him.

Tears fill my eyes when he still doesn't stop sucking and flicking my clit.

Why is he always doing this for me? Why can't I pleasure him too?

"Cal, please," I cry out. "I want to make you feel good too."

My sentence makes him stop. He pulls away, detaching his mouth from my pussy, which is already soaking wet for him. Amusement glint in his eyes.