pt. twenty-nine

Hyunjin

"Always."

Her concent slips past those beautifully innocent lips of hers and I can't help but kiss them.

I keep the kiss slow, not wanting rush this moment. I lay us down, on our sides, facing each other and travel my kisses from her lips, to her cheek and down her neck.

"You can touch me." I whisper in her ear and I hear her breath hitch before I feel her hand on my chest. I carry my kisses down her neck until I reach her collarbones. Her hand goes lower, hesitating for a moment, before she finally wraps her hand around me.

I intake a sharp breath at the contact, closing my eyes and stopping my kisses on her bare skin. She doesn't move her hand but I give her time to adjust, knowing she's new to all of this.

Giving her encouragement, I wrap my arm around her waist and lift my head to meet her eyes. "You okay?" I ask and she nods. I lift my hand up to tuck her hair behind her ear before reassuring her. "You don't have to do this, you can stop whenever. Okay?"

"Okay." she whispers, darting her eyes from one of my eyes to the other.

She starts to move her hand, but very slowly and light. "I don't kn-" she starts to panic, thinking her touch isn't affecting me.

"Hey, shh. It's okay." I calm her and lower my hand to place it on top of hers. "Do it like this." I lift my leg up, bending it, and making her grip tighter and move her hand a bit faster.

My eyes flutter shut and my breathing starts to become heavy, my body filling with pleasure.

"Is this okay?" I hear her timidly ask beside me and all I can do is whimper whilst nodding, burying my face between the side of hers and the pillow.

I take my hand off hers to place it back on her hip. "Faster." I moan out, my grip tightening on her.

She picks up the speed and I'm gradually getting closer and closer. Moans and whimpers start to leave my lips, my breathing getting heavier.

"Kiss me." I breathe out, wanting her lips on mine, and she does but I can barely kiss her when her hand is making me feel amazing.

"Fuck." I moan into her mouth, my hips starting to rock with the rhythm of her hand. "Florence." I moan her name and I feel her being her other hand up to tangle in my hair.

I groan at the feeling, kissing her hard and rock my hips faster.

"Shit." I curse, screwing my eyes shut, not being able to keep kissing her. "I'm gonna-" I start but I can't finish my sentence as a huge wave of pleasure takes over my body. I feel myself release and I moan out loud into her mouth.

She keeps moving her hand, riding my high out, and I lower my head to her chest whilst breathing very heavily. I drop my leg and I feel her stop her movements, removing her hand from me.

I stay laying on her chest for a few minutes, feeling exhausted after that.

No one's ever made me feel this good.

When I can finally open my eyes, I lift my head to her and instantly kiss her. She returns the kiss and I give her hip another squeeze before breaking the kiss. Lifting the duvet, I see that I released on her stomach and I look back up at her.

"I'm sorry." I apologise sheepishly and she chuckles, shaking her head.

"It's okay."

I grab the towel I brought in here, wipe her stomach and hand before wiping myself off. I hiss at the feeling and quickly grab my boxers that are on the floor beside my bed, and put them on. I turn my LED lights off before turning back to Florence.

She places a kiss on my lips before turning around and I happily wrap my arms around her frame, nudging my leg between hers.

"Was I okay?" I hear her timidly ask in the quiet after a moment of silence.

"You were amazing, Gorgeous."

"We'll have to go out for breakfast, we never have any food." I laugh and shut the fridge, turning to Florence.

"That's okay, we can go to the café if you want." she suggests and I nod, walking over to where she's sitting at the kitchen island.

I bend down to reach her level and place my lips on hers. Moving my lips slowing in rhythm with hers, I place my hands on her hips as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I love these moments, just me and her. I could do this for the rest of my life.

Ever since I opened my eyes this morning, I've felt somewhat different. I feel something, which I don't know, but I love it. Florence did something to me last night that I don't think I could experience with another person.

"Okay, come on. Go get dressed or else we'll be here forever." she breaks the kiss and I pout.

"But I wasn't done." she chuckles at my words and gives me another kiss before jumping off the stool and walking to her room.

I give her ass a smack as she walks by me and she gasps, turning around. She rubs the area whilst laughing, and walking off.

I laugh too, shaking my head before deciding to get dressed. However, before I can even take a step in the direction of my room, my phone dings and I grab it off the side to check what it is.

min: hey me and han are having breakfast at the cafe wanna join? 😎

I smile at Minho's message. Thinking it would be nice to catch up with him, I reply.

me: hey yeah sure, me and flo were actually about to go there so meet us in 15?

min: oooh, sure 😏

I roll my eyes, scoffing but with a smile on my face before finally getting dressed.

Deciding not wear my usual hoodies, I chose my dark blue Calvin Klein t-shirt along with some black joggers as I'll be in lectures all day so I want to be comfortable. I pair my outfit with some black converse, add my jewellery and brush my hair out. I've been thinking of dying my hair, maybe brown but I'll have to ask Florence what she thinks.

I also chose to wear the black headband my mum got me for my sixteenth birthday. Putting the top half of my hair up, I put the headband on, laying it across my forehead.

The thought of my mum makes my heart sink a little. I left my home in Korea on a bad note and I regret it massively. But, I was just so upset and angry that it was right to leave in that moment. I haven't spoken to neither of my parents so I have no idea if my dad has moved out or if they've somehow gotten back together.

A part of me hope they have. I want my family back.

I want to know how they're doing, hear my mother's voice again but I don't think I'm ready. The minute I'll hear her voice, I just know I'll break down in tears.

Quickly shaking the thought away, I brush my teeth and put on some aftershave. Grabbing my backpack, I head out into the hallway to see Florence tying up her laces.

"Ready to go?" I ask and she looks up, wearing an oversized t-shirt and some black leggings.

She nods, putting on her backpack. "Let's go."