pt. forty-one

Florence

If someone told me I'd be getting ready to go on a proper dinner date with Hyunjin, when he first moved in, I would've laughed in their face.

But now look at me, getting ready in the mirror to go to some restaurant before we leave for Australia again, to see my parents for Christmas, tomorrow.

A satin blush coloured low cut dress covers my body, ending mid-thigh, along with some clear heels. For once I actually curled my hair and added more makeup than usual but I still kept it simple. I also stole Hyunjin's denim jacket the other day so I put that on to keep me warm.

As I'm adding some perfume, I hear a knock on my door so I place my perfume back on my dresser and open my bedroom door. I'm not surprised when I see Hyunjin dressed up in a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up his forearms and black slacks. His hair looks immensely attractive and I hold back from touching it.

His mouth is open to say something but it looks like it's caught in his throat as he drags his eyes down my body. Blood rushes to my cheeks and feel a little exposed with his eyes on my legs.

Like he just snapped back to reality, he clears his throat and straightens up. "You ready?" he asks and scratches the back of his neck.

"One minute." I tell him to wait as I forgot to add lipgloss. I stand in front of my mirror, applying the gloss on my lips. From the corner of my eye I can see Hyunjin leaning against my door, watching me.

"I'm ready." I announce after putting my makeup away and see his eyes are on my jacket. He narrows his eyes playfully, trying to hide a smile but it doesn't work as he grins.

"Is that mine?" he laughs and I look down at my clothes, nodding.

"Yep." I grab my small black bag and we head out of my bedroom and to the front door.

"You should keep it, looks better on you anyway." he smirks, shamelessly checking me out again and I blush the whole way to the car park.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as we jump into my car, Hyunjin driving.

"Well that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it?" he looks at me with a cheeky grin before starting the car.

The whole drive, Hyunjin had his hand on my thigh. His skin on my skin is enough to make me light-headed.

It took around fifteen minutes for us to arrive at the fancy looking restaurant he's taking me to. A part of me feels guilty as I hate when people spend a lot of money on me but Hyunjin told me to jusy enjoy it.

So I do, and follow him into the building with our hands linked. I get confused when the waiter takes us up some steps, away from the main restaurant. However, I don't question and just trust Hyunjin.

The waiter then opens a fire exit door at the top of the stairs and holds it open for us as we walk out. I don't hold in my gasp as we walk out onto the roof.

There's large gazebo's set up, pergola lights hanging from them, with tables underneath. Soft music plays and people chat and eat creating a joyful atmosphere. A small bar is set up in one corner with neon lights lighting up the area. There's also an area, not under the gazebo's, with outdoor sofas and chairs with an outdoor coffee table in the middle.