pt. thirty

Hyunjin

"Okay what's going on?"

I take my eyes off Florence who's ordering food with Jisung at the counter. I turn my head to Minho, who's sitting in front of me, and give him a confused look. "Hm?"

He turns around to see where I was looking at before and when he faces me again, a massive smirk is on his lips. "Still crushing?" he teases and I give him a warning look.

"Not now." I warn him through my teeth but his smirk just gets even wider.

"Still being a pussy and not giving her a kiss?" he then says which makes my face heat up, I turn my head to look out of the window to hide it but it was no use.

"No. Way." Minho says, pausing between each word, and I close my eyes as I know what's about to happen.

He shakes my shoulders, proving me right, and I open my eyes to see he's got a huge grin on his face. "You kissed her?" he gasps and I scratch the back of my neck.

"Um... yes?" I awkwardly say and he frowns.

"What do mean yes?" he mocks me and I sigh.

"We have kissed but um." I clear my throat, suddenly feeling exposed. "We've also uh..." I struggle to get the words out and Minho gasps again.

"You shagged?!" he whisper shouts.

"No!" I whisper shout back and he leans back in his chair.

"Then what?" he crosses his arms and I tilt my head back, sighing.

"Please don't make me say it." I plead.

He chuckles. "Why?"

"Because... I feel awkward talking about this." I look around, making sure no ones listening.

"Jinnie." his serious tone makes me look back at him. "You know I won't tell anyone, I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to." he assures me and my heart flutters.

The only friend I've really had is Felix. Of course his friends are my friends, we've been a group for years now, but sometimes I can't talk to Felix about things I could possibly tell Minho. And from past experiences, I know Minho keeps to his word.

"Ok, fine." I sigh, leaning forward on my elbows. "We... we did things. Not exactly sex but things similar." I tell him the truth and his mouth drops open.

"Really?" he looks very interested and I blush.

I nod. "Yeah,"

"And how was it?" he then asks and I can't help but smile at the memory of me and Florence last night.

"Amazing." I reply, looking down at my hands whilst smiling. A second passes before I look back up at him. "Min... I don't know what I'm feeling." I finally tell him what's been on mind for a while.

He frowns with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"She makes me feel incredible, the moments I have with her make me feel I don't know... wanted? When I do those things with her, I feel... like I'm not just a toy to mess around with." I admit and he smiles sadly at me.