41. Bianca.

"ℬ𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒶?"

.DeVante.
December 15, 1992
Rochester, NY
4:15pm

  It's been a little over week since the doctors gave me the okay to come back home

It's been a little over week since the doctors gave me the okay to come back home. My brother Dalvin insisted that I come and stay with him, but I insisted on not. I haven't been wanting to be next to a soul. I haven't even left my crib since being here. I had the security system and the locks in my crib changed. I limited the key privileges from the boys and Izzy, to just Dalvin. That's really the only mfer I trust right now and even that's hard sometimes.

I haven't written anything since the incident, hell I haven't even been in the basement since then. Im good off that. I plan on buying a few pits in a couple of weeks just for extra security. For the most part everybody has been respecting my privacy. Except Izzy. They don't know that I know but Dalvin gave her the gate code so that she could come in and leave gifts and shit on my door step, probably hoping that I'll come out one day. But I aint goin.

At first I was furious that she would even have the nerve to bring her happy ass here after what she'd possibly did to me. But each time she came, I would look in the camera. She seemed sad, like genuinely sad and restless. I couldn't help but to soften up a little bit watching her, but then at the same time  it could all be an act.  This shit is fucking me up I'm not gonna lie.

My phone snapped me out of my thoughts with it's obnoxious tone. I stretched my arm out to press the button, sending it to voicemail. A couple of minutes later it rang again. Who the hell? It must be one of the niggas from my group, but they know I don't wanna talk to nobody. It's probably K-Ci's ass, he don't respect nobody's wishes.

"What nigga?" I finally answered.

"Woah woah woah...is that the way you talk to your former lover?"

A very familiar voice spoke on the other end. Her voice was smooth like chocolate, and intensely pervaded of sex appeal. The very same voice that made me fall in love with the person behind it almost 2 years ago.

.
.
.

.Bianca.