45. January 27th.

"I also ask for privacy for me, my family, and friends, as we deal with this difficult and traumatic situation."

.Tehmina.
11:00pm

I had just gotten a call from Kurt

I had just gotten a call from Kurt. I'll never forget the sound of disturbance in his voice when he told me the even more disturbing concern he had for my sister.

"Mina, Izzy is about to do something bad. Very bad. I can just feel it and I'm worried Mina, I'm so worried...," he panicked.

Without a second thought I rounded up those around me at the festival. Those people were, Mani, Xina, and Elgin who'd also expressed his concerns. We hopped in my black car, wasting no time getting to Izzy's place.

I floored it.

The car ride there was completely silent, you could feel the aura of weariness.

20 long minutes passed when we finally arrived. I instantly hopped out and rushed to the front door, barely turning off my car. I avoided knocking as I already had the key to her place. Loud depressing music played around us and throughout the house. The song was unfamiliar and the least of our worries right now.

"Izzy! IZZY!" we all screamed over the music, hoping that she would appear at the top of the staircase, confused as to why we were in her house unannounced. Sadly that wasn't the case...

We hurried upstairs and split off into different directions. Me and Elgin headed to the bathroom, while Mani and Xi ran to her bedroom. Approaching her bathroom I looked over to the right side of the bathroom where the toilet stood, nothing.

"Oh my God....,"was all I heard from Elgin behind me, making me turn my head to the other side.

There she was. Lifeless.

I screamed.

I screamed so loud that I could feel my own ear drums rumble.

My legs felt numb. I felt numb as I ran over to the tub, grabbed her by the pits of her arms, and slid her up from the water a little. Placing her head in my chest like a child, I became hysterical.

"CALL 911!" Elgin shouted to the girls now behind us, who were frozen in shock. Mani pulled out her mobile and did as she was told.

Elgin quickly took her from me, placed her naked wet body on the floor, and began CPR. He didn't care about shit else besides saving her life.