23. 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓹𝓽.2

"𝒩𝒶𝒶𝒶𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓇𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉, 𝓌ℯ'𝓇ℯ 𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓁ℯ..𝓌ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹ℴ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒰𝒞𝒦 𝓌ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉"

September 29, 1992

Rochester, NY
9:55 pm

.DeVante.

"HOLD UP

"HOLD UP....WHAT!?" Elgin screamed...

Fuck

The whole room froze and turned their heads from my direction to Elgin's. Even Izzy stopped squirming in my arms and watched Elgin's face turn to straight rage.

"You GRIMEY MUTHAFUCKA!" Elgin began to charge at me full force. I quickly put Izzy down and pushed her behind me so that he wouldn't accidentally hit her trying to get to me. Just as I expected his right fist connected with my left cheek making me stumble back. Izzy held my sides so that I wouldn't fall. I deserved that, so I decided to not swing back but that's the only free hit he gets before I whoop his ass a second time.

Elgin tried to to land another one but JoJo and Dalvin held him back while K-Ci stood in between us, holding his hands out. "Ayo Chill Tornado!"

"Bruh it was only one time! I'm sorry bruh it was a mistake!" I tried to reason with him but forreal, I think that made it worst.

"FUCK THAT! YOU A PUSSY! YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR US TO BREAK UP HUH?! SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR TURN! YOU A FUCKIN RAT! ALL THE TIMES I VENTED TO YOU ABOUT HER YOU WAS OUT HERE SECRETLY FUCKIN HER! YOU A RAT! WE AINT NEVA GON BE COOL NO MORE!" Elgin ranted before shrugging Dalvin and JoJo off. He mean mugged me before storming out, slamming the door behind him.

"Elgin wait!" Radiah chased after him, making her groupmates chase after her, telling her to stop. JoJo, Dalvin, and K-Ci all turned to me and shook their heads.

"Damn for all that I hope it was good," K-Ci dramatically put his hands on his waist and shook his head.

"Shut up fool!" Mary slapped the back of his head before taking his arm and walking out the door. "Ow! What? I'm just sayin damn!"

Everybody began to leave, wishing me a Happy birthday on their way out. (Heavy D, Stephen, Tim, Black, etc)

"Look, I ain't even bout to question what the hell is going on, but just know we discussin this later," Dalvin looked disappointed as he grabbed his coat and took Xina's hand before walking out.

"Imma call you later," Xina mouthed and pointed to Izzy.

Tehmina and Emani walked infront of me and turned to stand face to face with me.