42. 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀. pt 1

"ℐ𝓂 𝒪𝓀𝒶𝓎."

December 16, 1992
Rochester, NY
5 am
.DeVante.

DeVante

FUCK!

I FUCKED UP ONCE AGAIN. That's all I'll ever be, is damn fuck up!

Fuck me!

God what have I done!

The look I seen in her eyes before she drove off...that look. I knew, I knew she ain't do this shit just like my intuition has been tellin me. I hurt her, I crushed her. I don't know how the hell I'm gonna come back from this one.

I laid there, thinking about what had occurred last night. Once Izzy drove off I went back in the house and seen a dumb ass smirk on Bianca's face like something was funny. Shit didn't sit with me, how could she feel amused by somebody else's pain like that? Regardless of how she feels about Izzy, that shit wasn't cool with me so I immediately kicked her ass out. She tried to argue with me be but I didn't bother. She finally stormed out after 20 minutes of trying to apologize and convince me to let her stay the night.

I gotta get my mind right.

I continued to stare up at the ceiling just contemplating life until I heard a series of bangs against my front door. The PTSD in me immediately reacted by grabbing the 9mm on my night stand. Who the fuck would be knocking on my door at 5 in the mornin?

I took a look on the screen plastered on my wall that displayed all camera views around the house and seen....

Mina? A very angry one at that.

Next to her was Emani and behind them was Mary.

Aww fuck.

.Mina.

"Open the damn door DEVANTE!" I yelled, banging on the door harder and harder each time

"Open the damn door DEVANTE!" I yelled, banging on the door harder and harder each time. THE NERVE ain't even the WORD for this nigga no more. If he ain't got Izzy fucked up, he GOT ME FUCKED ALL the way up! Izzy called me from her home BALLING her eyes out I could hardly understand her.