12. 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂...𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽? 𝓟𝓽.1

What does he possibly need to talk about alone?

"𝒜𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓃ℯℯℯ𝓇𝓋ℴ𝓊𝓈? "

August 30, 1992

Rochester, NY
8:30 pm

.DeVante.

Although me taking Izzy out is part of the plan for her birthday surprise, I still want to formally ask her out because that's just the gentleman in me

Although me taking Izzy out is part of the plan for her birthday surprise, I still want to formally ask her out because that's just the gentleman in me. My mama raised me right, plus I'm really feelin her so why not?

Pulling her off to the side I looked down at the nervous grin she always exposes when she's around me.

"Sooo your birthday is coming up...,"I trailed off.

"Uhhuhh..," she raised an eyebrow.

"And I was wondering if I could take you out, you know..a dinner and a movie," I bit my bottom lip before flashin a smile. She chuckled nervously and looked down being her usual shy self.

"You really wanna take me out?" She looked back up staring at me with her beautiful light brown eyes.

I nodded.

"Alright then..Let's do it."

Yes.

"Good, be ready by 6 imma scoop you up. Oh and Mary and K-Ci gonna be there but they ain't sittin with us, with they loud asses," I assured her.

"Why can't they sit with us?" She laughed.

"They argue too much for me, and K-Ci annoys me on the regular. I'd rather just enjoy your company," I winked, making her look down again smiling.

"Alright cool, then it's a date."

.
.
.
.

September 2, 1992

Rochester, NY
5:30 pm

.Izzah.Izzy.

Izzy