Chapter Twenty

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update and everything. Started school this week :/ but anways here's chapter 20!! 

psa. if you don't like blood and shit I'd skip this chapter!

Happy readying!!

--------

I got up to the floor the queen's bedroom was on, I knew she had the entire floor to herself. Six guards positioned at the huge double doors.

She really needs six guards by this door, she really must be weak.

I strutted up to the door nonchalantly, one of the guards walked up towards me and put his hand out. His palm almost touched my chest.

"Sorry ma'am but this is a restricted area," he said, his voice low and gruff.

"Oh I know but I need to get in," I said, no emotion in my voice.

I felt cold, emty. Like nothing in this world could crack through this darkness that's clouded my mind.

My fingers itched to have blood running down them, wanting to take as many lives they could.

He looked at me confused, "Like I said before, you're not allowed up here. Please return to where you came from."

I looked him dead in the eyes, "No."

A look of furry came across his face, he must not be denied what he wanted a lot.

"Look I don't know who you are," he said, his voice rising ever so slightly. "But leave or you'll be taken away."

I chuckled, no happiness in that laugh. "Oh you'll know who I am. Soon. So soon."

He cocked his eyebrow in confusion, "Excuse me? Is that a threat?"

I leaned in closer, and whispered, "Yes, yes it is."

At that moment I drew my sword from my side and implied it into his stomach. Flesh meeting blade. A spray of red warm blood speckled my shirt and face.

He looked down at that sword inside him, then back up at me. His eyes wide, he rasped out a breath then fell. He toppled forwards, I managed to pull my sword out of him before his face his the ground.

I looked at my blade and groaned, His blood didn't deserve to be on my blade. I ripped a piece of cloth from his shirt and wiped it off.

I looked up to see the other five guards staring at me in shock. Either surprised that a woman had killed this pathetic man, or that I showed no emotions taking his life.

I smiled widely at them, "Hello boys."

Some looked scared to the bone, others tried to cover themselves by trying to appear strong but inside they were dying of terror.

"Wanna play?"I chuckled, and walked up to them. One guard came running up to me from the right, his sword raised to fight.

I swiveled and took a single step backwards, raising my blade to shoulder height. And pulled my arm backwards. The blade slitting his throat. Making a perfect slice in his skin. He dropped his blade and fell to his knee.

Hands grasped at his throat, warm red blood gushing out. He drew in sharp painful breaths. Until finally he lost balance and fell into his own blood. Writhing and squirming for life.

"Who's next?" I asked, teasing the other four.

None stepped forwards. I pouted in displeasment.