Chapter Twenty Four

Tripple update!!!!! Be happy. Or I will cry. 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

oh and I'm now going to be putting my favourte chase atlantic songs cause they're dope af. 

-------

I woke up in a plush bed, satin caressed my skin. Filling me with warmth.

I cuddled into the folds of the fabric.

"She's awake," a muffled voice said. "Go alert the queen."

At the last word my eyes snapped open, I sat up and looked around the room.

Five men stood before me, all wearing guard leathers.

They all stared at me with disbelief.

I tried to get out of the comfy bed but something stopped me, held me back.

I looked at my arms and saw thick cuffs around them. From the burning sensation it was made out of iron.

I looked back at the guards and they all had their hands on their weapons.

"Where the hell am I," I said, my voice the opposite of sweet.

All of them blanched, colour draining from their faces. One, stupidity, stepped forwards.

"The queen has requested to have dinner with you," the man said.

"Why," I asked curtly, not in the mood to be nice.

"We do not have that information," he said, "She has requested to have dinner with you."

"Yeah no shit, heard you before," I grumbled.

"Get me out of these cuffs so I can prepare," I said mockingly.

He just stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. He probably had orders to keep me leashed like a dog.

He looked back to his friends, their eyes not meeting him. He turned back to me.

"Let me out," I growled at him.

His mental shields caved in, he walked to the side of the four poster bed and hesitantly took my wrist. He slipped in a key and unlocked the shackle. He ran around the other side and did the same.

I pulled my wrist together, rumbling them slightly, shit they hurt.

Having iron around my wrists for hours on end had left them bruised and bloodied.

I got up on shaky knees, I was still tired from the torturing and power explosion.

I noticed I was in another black shirt, the same one I had woken up in after the gala.

Well fuck.

I walked over to the bathroom, pushing past the guards. I swung open the door and kicked it shut behind me.

I knew that the guards would stand next to that door, and there were no windows in the small fancy room.

Only room for a tub, sink and toilet. But they were all made out of dark black rock.

I would try and escape once I was out of this god forsaken room.

There was already a steaming bath, the clearest water anyone could have imagined.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the water. I hissed when my torso met the water line. I looked down and was horrified at my scar riddled chest.