Chapter Twenty Six

Hey guys!

I think I'm going to start posting two chapters every Wednesday. 

But I hope you enjoy!!

-----

A ball was planned at the end of the week, in my honour of "Joining Mortem."

Warlords and maidens would be there, apparently my agreeing not to kill her was a huge deal, big enough to throw an entire gala.

But I wasn't complaining, this was my opportunity to escape.

To run and make a new plan to save my sisters.

I would painstakingly have to leave them for a time, but then I'll get them back. Right?

I had tried to avoid Lucian as much as possible, but when I'd pass him in hallways or be in meetings with him he'd smirk at me. Conveying all the things he wanted to do to me with just his eyes.

Whenever I'd be in sight of him my thighs would clench, bringing me back to that night. His long muscular fingers deep inside me, his warm mouth on mine, the look in his eyes as he was in me. I shook those thoughts away.

I had already started to plan my escape, packing a bag full of clothes, water and food. And bandages if I got into a struggle.

And now was the wait.

--------

It was the day before the ball. I had been kept up in my room all day, planning for my great escape. I was deep in my thoughts when a knock sounded from my door.

I sprang up and quietly walked towards the closed dark door, I popped it open and saw the tall frame of Lucian standing before me.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

"Now darling, is that how you talk to me?" he smirked.

"Yes it is, what do you want," I quipped.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come train with me," he asked. The smile still dancing on his lips.

"I'm good," I said and went to close the door. But before it could click shut a foot darted out and stopped it.

"Love, you've been in your room and avoiding me for the past couple days," he said,stepping into my room. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my bed. "And I've missed you," he pouted.

I let out a laugh, "So you want me to come with you because you missed me?"

"Yes, my Nat time has been running low."

He moved to sit beside me on the bed, his body facing mine.

"I'll come train with you," I said, his facial features lighting up. "On one condition."

"What is that?" he asked, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips.

"Beg for me to come train with you," I whispered in his ear.

Lucian raised his eyebrow, delite dancing in his eyes.

He got off the bed and kneeled down in front of me, I leaned forwards placing my chin on my hands. I hadn't forgotten that I wasn't wearing a bra, the tops of my breast on full display though the neck of my shirt.

His eyes went directly to my chest, lust clouding his eyes.

I could see his knuckles turning white, resisting every urge not to make me his.