Chapter Forty Six

"Undress and get ready," he commanded.

I walked over to the bathroom with shaky legs and locked the door. I shed the beautiful dress, I was definitely going to wear this one again.

I brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I was going to leave my lingerie on, it was a very pretty light blue colour. Matching to the dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the light fading scars on my chest and lining my belly. My thicker thighs were also lightly covered in marks and bruises.

I took a deep breath in, I liked him. I really did. He was nice and compassionate. But also rough and powerful.

I opened the door and stepped out into the room. I looked out to the room and saw Lucian setting the bed up. Already half naked.

I took careful and worried steps forward. My feet lightly padded on the cool marble.

He turned around and smiled evilly at me.

"Ready love?" he said in a low seductive tone.

I nodded carefully, and brough my hands to clasp behind my back. And looked down to my feet.

He padded towards me and lifted my head with his finger, making me stare into his eyes.

"Don't be nervous darling," he said softly. "You're going to do a great job for me right? You're going to be my good little slut?"

I nodded and rubbed my thighs together.

"Good," he leaned down and pecked a kiss to my lips. "Lay on your back in the middle of the bed." His tone changed, now commanding and firm.

I walked to the end of the bed and crawled onto it, making sure to poke out my ass as I crawled.

I flipped over and saw Lucian standing at the foot of the four poster bed. I layed down, but propped myself up on my elbows.

His arms were up and resting on the top frame of the bed, a lustful and devilish smirk playing on his lips.

"All the things I want to do to you darling," he whispered out.

I smirked and sat up, I saw the look that spread across Lucian's face. The slight anger that I had disobeyed his orders. I crawled to where he was and plopped down. Staring up at him.

He leaned down, "You're just begging for a good spanking. Disobeying my orders? How bratty of you baby."

He grabbed my throat and squeezed it lightly, "Do you want me to spank you first or to make you suck my dick?" he asked.

He was leaving the choice up to me but either one we'd both like.

"Spank me please," I whimpered. He smiled and let go of my throat. He picked me up with both of his hands and flipped us over.

He put me down over his knee and faced me towards the ground. Pointing my ass right up in the air.

"So fucking pretty," he whispered into me.

I felt his hand caress my ass, "Are you ready?"

"Y-yes," my voice broke.

He didn't say anything but I felt his hand disappear and a sharp pain came down on my skin. I yelped and jolted forwards.

He smoothed the skin with the palm of his hand. Another strike came down on my ass. One after another. Lucian mumbling praises onto my skin as he abused it.

"Your ass is already so red after ten hits," he hummed. "Wonder how it will be at forty."

My eyes widened. Forty? Oh my god.