Chapter Thirty Six

Lucian

"Fuck!" I yelled loud enough for the birds to leave their branches.

It had been two days, bordering on three that I had lost Natallia. I should have found her by now!

"You're fucking Lucian Mendelez, you'll find her."

I continued my travelle on wards, I had lost her tracks a while back. But I continued on, I was going to find her. Even if I had to rip this world a part to do so.

-------

I found myself at a thick wall of trees, this was different from the other natural grown one, they looked planted. I saw on one of the trees was a black mark. Even squinting my eyes I couldn't make out what this was in the darkening light.

I walked closer and saw it was a burn mark. My heart skipped a beat. Natallia's fire.

She was close. I ran forwards, scrambling for every tree. Looking for scorch marks on the bark.

I jogged until a large building came into view. Pairs of guards stood at every entrance. She was here.

I chucked a stone of my power at all the guards, the darkness filling their lungs and consuming all air and space. Suffocating them with my own darkness.

They all fell to the ground and left me with an easy way in.

I followed the sound of men cheering and laughing. I'll probably find the leader, Keanu, here.

I reached the larged double doors and kicked them open. They swung and creaked on their hinges at the sheer force of my kick.

The room fell into silence, all eyes on me. My purple ones sweeped the hall, looking for any familiar faces of friends or enemies.

I dragged my eyes up to a throne that was in the back of the room, a fat man sat upon it. And my heart stopped when I was who he was touching.

Natallia.

My blood boiled. Boiled seeing another man touch her skin, even look at her. He was going to regret touching her like that.

I put on a dark smirk and walked forwards, I heard people whispering and mumbling. Good. They should know who I am.

"Hello Keanu," I said playfully.

He straightened in his chair, wrapping a firm arm around Natallia's waist. The demon inside me screamed to be let go, to rip his head from his body. But my face stayed in it's amused smile.

"Hello again Lucian," he said.

"I've come to retrieve something that's mine," I said and I heard people's breathes catch.

"And that is?"

"Oh, you're holding her."

He looked down at my angle in surprise, then a disgusting grimace pulled his lips upwards.

"I think I'm going to keep her," he said looking back at me.

I chuckled and took a step forward, I saw men draw their swords and weapons. I rolled my eyes and turned to all of them. "I will separate your head so far from your body they won't ever find it. Now put those weapons away."

They all looked scared and did as I said. Sitting back down. I smiled and turned back towards the pig.

"I'd suggest you let her go before I fill your lungs with thick darkness and suffocate you," I said simply.