Chapter Forty Seven

Rays of sunlight stretched across the room and my face. I squirmed and tried to turn away from the light. But I was stopped by arms that were tied around my chest.

"Love, don't move," a deep voice said. "I'm cold."

"Then get a blanket," I snipped.

"But you are my blanket," he pulled me on top of his chest.

"Lucian," I groaned, I pulled my head up and propped my chin on his warm chest.

I saw that his eyes were already open and staring at me, "What's wrong." he mused.

"Nothing," I groaned out again and tried to slide off of him. But to no surprise his arms stopped me.

"I need to go to the washroom," I said.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes and let go of my waist. I got up and took a single step, but I regretted it the second I did. I felt a hard ache in between my legs. I whimpered and grabbed onto one of the four posters of the bed.

I turned back to Lucian and saw him smirking at me. "What's wrong?" he teased.

"N-nothing," I said as I tried to take another step.

Holy shit this hurts.

"Do you need help?" I heard his voice from behind me.

"I'm fine," I snapped and tried to take another step but failed. I slipped carefully to the ground and just sat there.

I turned to Lucian who was still behind me, but he was now in front of me. His beautifully sculpted body naked and standing in front of me.

He bent down and picked me up, my legs wrapped around him.

He walked his way over to the washroom and opened the door. He sat me down on the marble toilet, I jolted at the icy material and also that my ass hurt. From those forty hits yesterday I wouldn't be able to sit properly all day.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked...different. I was not the weak little human girl from the village anymore. I was a strong and beautiful fae. WHo happened to have herself a very hot lover, or more.

I brushed through my hair with my fingers and cleaned up a bit. I limped my way over to the door and found Lucian was leaning on the door frame.

He picked me up and carried me back to the bed, he laid me down and went to the washroom. To retrieve something.

He came back and flipped me over on my stomach, "Lucian what are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Just soothing the pain on your ass," he said softly. A cold gel came in contact with my aching skin. I whimpered into the blankets as he spread the cold gel around my skin.

But as soon as his fingers left my skin a soothing tingling sensation spread across the affected area.

"We have training today," I heard Lucian say from behind me. My face was still pressed into the sheets.

"Lucian, you saw me," I groaned. "I can barely walk."

He chuckled darkly, "Well you'll have to push through it."

I groaned and rolled over, "Lucian, I don't want to go."

He walked towards me, black trousers on but he was still shirtless. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his body. I wrapped my arms around him. He held me close to his warm chest.

"We need to go down to breakfast or people will be asking questions," I mumbled.

He groaned and set me back on the edge of the bed.