Chapter Twenty Five

K I lied about putting chase atlanic songs, I'm now just going to do my fav song of the week and when I edit the chapters I'll add music for rr and futre fr. 

---

I dawned some clothes and flopped down on my bed, what the hell did I just get myself into. I sat there for minutes, thoughts rushing.

At the dinner Lucian had eyed me down, looking like he wanted, no needed to say something.

I got up and closed my door behind me, I was alone in the hallway. Heidi had taken my threat seriously about killing her guards on sight.

I quietly walked over to Lucian's door, it was closed but not locked.

I hesitated, should I knock?

But I just barged through the door, I remembered his room. It smelt the same when I woke up here weeks ago.

The smell of him.

The smell of musk and pine, outdoors and darkness mixed.

Just as I closed the door another one opened, I whipped around and was met with a half naked Lucian.

A white towel was wrapped around his waist, riding too low. Abs and muscle covered his chest and arms. His golden brown skin glowing. His blue-black hair was damp and stringy, he must have just cleaned himself.

Black swirling tattoos covered his arms, I had noticed some before but I didn't know that he had more.

Just the sight of him made my thoughts race. Some more explicit than others.

No stop, you're supposed to hate him.

"Darling, my eyes are up here," a dark voice said.

Heat buried across my cheeks, I looked up and saw his stormy purple eyes already locked on mine.

"I-uh," I tried to recover my dignity.

"I came here to talk with you," I said, steadying my voice.

"Let me just get dressed and we can chat," he said, as he turned around I heard him slightly chuckle.

He walked over to his wardrobe and swung it open, he took out a pair of black pants. He moved out of my vision, but I caught his reflection in a tall mirror. I could only see his face and chest, but even that made my thighs clench together.

I turned away trying to get these thoughts out of my head.

"Ready to talk?" I called out.

"Mhm," he said in response. I walked towards his voice and saw he was sprawled out on his massive bed. Hands behind his head, closed eyes.

He was wearing black slacks but nothing to cover his toned chest. His muscles were on full display. I could understand why women drooled over him.

I shook those intrusive thoughts out of my head and leaned against the wall.

"You can come sit down, love," he said, his eyes now open.

I awkwardly shuffled towards the bed and sat on the edge.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. Switching his position so his head was propped up on his hand.

"You looked like you had something really important to tell me during the meeting," I said back.

"I mean it should be blatantly obvious," he said. "If you decided to turn down her offer she would have you executed in front of everyone in the castle."