Chapter Forty Four

Hey sorry guys, shit came up and I couldn't upload for a while. I'm just going to post the rest of the chapters today and complete the book. Working on another one right now. 

-----

He pulled in into the room and slammed the door closed, "Sit on the bed." he ordered.

I didn't know what he was going to do but I walked to the bed and sat down facing him. My eyes followed him as he walked around the room.

He locked the door with a key and set it on a dresser stand, he then walked towards me with a dark and scary look in his eyes.

His hand shot out and gripped my chin with extreme force, almost making me cry out. He forced me to look into his eyes.

"Who the fuck was that boy?" he hissed.

"N-no one!" I stuttered out because of the pain.

"Really?" he spat. "I saw the way he looked at you."

"He's not anyone! I've only known him for a couple minutes!"

"You're mine," he growled low. "I guess I'll have to make that clear to him by marking you."

He picked me up and pushed me back on the bed. He climbed over top of me and stared into my eyes.

"Lucian," I whispered out. "Please."

He leaned down and hummed against my hair, he hummed. "I sadly can't fuck your pretty little cunt for hours because we have a dinner to attend. But I can tease you until then."

I whimpered at the thoughts running through my head.

"Ah, is my baby wet already? I haven't even touched your sweet pussy and you're already begging for my touch."

I pressed my thighs together and squirmed under his heavy form.

He snaked his hand in between my legs and forced them apart. I tried to close them again but he smacked my inner thigh making me call out. He flicked his hand out and shadows circled the air.

The darkness wrapped around my neck and wrists, pulling my arms up and above my head and his shadows tightening around my throat. I gasped and squirmed in his shadowy hold.

"L-Lucian," I gasped out.

"What is it darling?" he chuckled out.

"P-please," I whimpered out.

"Do you want me to touch you?" he cooed.

I tried to nod my head but his shadow viper held my head in place.

"I'll finger you until I'm satisfied," he whispered to me. "Then after dinner I'll ruin your pretty body. Until you're begging me to stop."

I looked at him with begging eyes.

He pulled down my pants and I was left half exposed in front of him. I was left in dark grey panties. My thicker thighs forced apart.

He rubbed me over my panties making me squirm and moan out already.

"So fucking wet hm?" he chuckled against my skin.

He pulled my panties down leaving me completely exposed. He pressed my thighs apart with his hands and then replaced them with his shadows. I was completely bound by darkness.

I jerked away as soon as his finger brushed my clit, so sensitive and yearning for him.

He rolled my clit in his fingers, making me whimper.