Chapter 1

(Read the description first, if you still want to read then proceed 😁 and I wrote this with my friends so the language and writing style maybe will have a different! I already told you that this story full with hot scene and I will put a warning only for a really really 21+ scene!)

Introduce to you,

Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Entertainment which is a top company and his family own many other companies that under this Jeon Entertainment. Some of the companies is about modelling, branded clothes, perfumes and many other things. He was not the only one handling this companies, it's including his 6 others friends that his parents put their trust on since they already growing up together from child until now.

All his friends a.k.a Hyungs family was not as rich as him before this so... Jungkook's parents was the one that change their luck and fate. They now including jungkook become known, popular and very important in business aspect. Not only in business aspect, but also in this country economy.

Jungkook's Hyungs tend to talk and being really friendly with their client, staffs or people around them that always being their fan especially the girls but... Not for Jungkook. He rarely smiling, he tend to annoyed with people around and really cold. He has a hard stone heart, quiet arrogant and easily getting mad in any aspect especially when someone doing mistake about company or works. He only smiling when he was with his Hyungs but... Not that much. Yeah, smiling but his corner lips only will lift for a little bit as if he was smirking. Is it call smiling too? I don't think so.

Even though that was his attitudes and behaviours, every girls and sometimes man also keep admiring him more than his Hyungs! Why not right?! He really looks cool, hot and gentleman when he was like that. That's why girls getting more attracted to him.

Jungkook get inside Jin's office with his both hands inside his pocket. The staffs already squealing when seeing him but he sigh and slightly rolling his eyes.

"Ah jeon Jungkook~!" Jin said in his excited happy tone as Jungkook take a sit on the couch without looking, or talking. He keep wearing that cold face. Jin shooking his head a little before stood up from his swivel chair and walk to Jungkook. He take a sit beside him and tapping his shoulder.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Did something happened?" Jin ask as he assumed that Jungkook came here because company's problems.

"Can't you just fired all the girls outside there?! Just take only man already." Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and rolling his eyes in annoyed. Jin chuckled a little and tapping his back.

"I'm not like you! Your staffs is 100% man! It's disgusting to see man's face only! I want girls too!" Jin chuckled again makes Jungkook groaned in frustrated while shooking his head a little.

"Ouh, we will have a party tonight. Hyung can go with others. I'm not." He said while looking towards Jin but receiving a weird look from Jin.

"Why?! Let's go together too!" Jin furrowed his eyebrows and making his playful mad towards Jungkook.

"I don't want. I want to take a rest." He said and sigh while resting his head on the couch headrest. Jin sighing and holding his shoulder in frustrated. Jin frustrated because jungkook always like this. He always cold, he seem didn't enjoyed his life, arrogant and didn't friendly at all!

"Come on kook! Just this time." Jin said with a little pout and his puppy eyes to convince jungkook.

Jungkook look at jin lazily and slightly raising his eyebrows.

"Nice move hyung. But i'm not." He said and stood up, walking away from jin's office leaving jin sighing alone. He didn't pass again in convince jungkook after 100000 trial times.

(Jungkook's hair just like a book cover! Short black hair when he was in NYC 😩🥵)