Chapter 33

Jungkook and tzuyu breathing heavily as he still hugging her. He caressing her cheeks and planting a gent long peck on her lips. He smile a little and stroking her hair before lput her down. Her legs still trembling as jungkook holding her and smirking.

"Hurt huh?" He ask while raising his eyebrows while tzuyu rolling her eyes and grabbing all her clothes, put on her clothes. Jungkook fixing his hair, his shirt and his pants again just like before. He fix all things so that there's no one will know about them. She also doing the same. After that, he look at her and raising his eyebrows.

"Can you walk ?" He ask as tzuyu tched and groaning in annoyed. She push him and walk slowly to the outside and then to the next room as jungkook just followed her from behind with his evil smirk.

They get inside the next room seeing all the staffs including Sana was eating, laughing and talking. And.... her other unnies also here! She gulping and slightly shocked.

"Ouh tzuyu-ah! come here, eat!" Sana said, calling her as she slowly walk to the girls. When tzuyu walk away to them, they all raising their eyebrows and also in shocked seeing jungkook was behind her!

The staffs who the one that knocking the changing room just now in weird and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I think i didn't see you inside the waiting room just now?" She said and pointing to jungkook. Tzuyu eyes widened hearing this. Of course he's not there! He was inside the changing room with her!

"Ouh! I'm going out just now!" Jungkook said and glancing to tzuyu with a tint smirk and seduce eyes. The girls shooking their head and tried to being nice to jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah! Come sit and eat!" Nayeon said as the other girls eyes widened because nayeon just call him 'JUNGKOOK'

He nodded and walk to have a sit on the couch across to the girls and tzuyu. The others still stunned of what nayeon called towards him. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows and look at them.

"why?!"

"Y-you're calling him only 'jungkook' J-just now?" Dahyun said and pointing her hand to nayeon and then to jungkook. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and wearing a tint smile.

"oh.. yeah.. just call me jungkook. All of you." Jungkook said makes their eyes widened. It's so rare for JEON JUNGKOOK ask and like other person calling him only jungkook. Not Mr. Jeon.

Yeah... he just want to get closer to all of tzuyu's friends. That's why he being nice. He taking the foods and act like he was different person! He talking, smiling and joking to the girls makes all of them including tzuyu also in weird seeing he like this. But.. tzuyu like it. In other words, she like whoever he is. Even he's cold, arrogant or what ever, she still like him.