Chapter 8

Tzuyu take a sit beside Sana and looking at Taehyung.

"So.. Alright, just like what I said before, I was the CEO of THEJ's Company which is under Jeon Entertainment. Jeon Entertainment have many others company under it and it's all handled by my friends. And... of course the director, big boss or CEO of Jeon Entertainment also my friend! So... i'm here as his representative to tell Miss Tzuyu that my director, Jeon Jungkook want you to be the ambassador and model for the new brand of bag's collection that will launch soon." Taehyung explained and receiving a nodded from Sana and Tzuyu. Tzuyu gulping and look at Sana as the two of them know this big organisation. They know this Big, Top and Popular company that produce many famous brands! Tzuyu never thought that she will get this offer!

"Do what you want. I don't mind." Sana said with a smile and rubbing tzuyu's back. Tzuyu look at Taehyung makes taehyung raising his eyebrows.

"So.. will you accept this offer?" He ask as tzuyu thinking for a minute. She even didn't know what to answer! but she want it!

"E-er.. Yes?" She said as taehyung giving a thumbs up.

"Nice decision! You need to meet the director tomorrow at his office! Thankyou." Taehyung said and standing up from the couch. He want to walk away but he stop and look at Sana again.

"Thankyou to you too." He said with a little wink makes Sana gulping and look away in embarrassed. Tzuyu already in nervous as this is really big decision and really big offer! She can't believe that she achieve this much!

In the other side, Jungkook who just received a call from Taehyung about her aggrement was celebrating and smiling non stop thinking that he will meet her again tomorrow!

-

The next day is just like what the schedule tell, she will meet with Jeon Jungkook today. She fixing her white suit a little before stepping inside the building. It was a really big and luxury building. It's even didn't look like a COMPANY BUILDING! She walk to the counter at the lobby as the workers here obviously all men! They all looking towards her with their heart eyes and knew why she came here as jungkook already inform them about this. They need to endure their own desire to look or rush to her because they don't want to get fired right!

"Hi, can I meet the director? Mr.Jeon?" She ask as the man immediately nodded and leading her in a really polite way.

"Come with me, miss." He say and bow a little before walk leading her to Jungkook's office room. They take a lift and after arrived in front of his room, The man excused himself leaving tzuyu alone. She gulping and really in nervous. She take a deep breath and knocking onto the door twice before slowly open it. Jungkook who notice this smirking a little without turn around his swivel chair. She get inside the room and close the door, slowly walk to him in nervous.

He turn around his swivel chair makes her eyes widened seeing it was him! The man that she meet at the gym! She thought that he was an ordinary citizen! Oh god.. how can she forget that the gym room was for VIP! Of course he as the CEO can get inside it!

"Y-you?!" She stuttering a little and still froze seeing him. He looks really different and really good in his white shirt that he rolled the sleeve up.

Jungkook also amazed of how pretty and gorgeous she is. His heart never beating as hell like this, his palm never sweats like this and he never feel the same feelings like this before. He stood up from his swivel chair and walk closer to her, makes she stepping backwards too. He lean his face closer and trap her body between his arms in front of his office table. He really can't control his desire anymore.

"You're a singer right?" He ask as she nodding quickly. Her heart thumping loudly too and she was looking down on the floor in nervous and afraid.

'Is this how he treat everyone that will become his ambassadors or models?' She thought.

Jungkook staring every inch of her face and licking his lips when his eyes falling on her lips.

"I wonder how will you sing my name every night." He said with a smirk while tzuyu was eyes widened hearing this.

'Does he crazy?!' She gulping and slowly look up to his face.

"I'm sorry sir, but i came for work."

"Yes, i know. But this is a procedure to proceed this work." He said coldly and staring deeply into her eyes. Her eyes could make he lost and hypnotic. He weak for her..