Chapter 3

Jungkook's Hyungs who at the other side of the Tzuyu and nayeon's table was keep looking at them in awe.

"Wah seriously. I can't believe I will meet Chou Tzuyu tonight!" Taehyung said and can't keep his eyes off from her.

"Right! Really gorgeous! Look, Nayeon is quiet pretty too in real life!" Jimin also compliment them as the boys keep staring and sighing when realizing that they will never get closer to them.

The event started and they spending their night with eating, talking and having fun together with their own friends meanwhile jungkook? He was laying down and zoning out alone on his bed at his house. His mind blank and just spending his night like that until he fell asleep.

-

Jungkook wake up in the morning, getting ready as usual. He put on his black shirt with a black pant too before rolled up the sleeve of his shirt. He checking his hair on the mirror and slightly smirking of how proud he is in his own looks. He then put on his watch before grabbing his car key and walk to the outside.

He get in his car and suddenly receiving a call makes he tched in annoyed. He grab his phone and looking at the screen, seeing it was taehyung who the one that call him. He sigh a little and accepting the call.

"Yes hyung." He said coldly makes taehyung raising his eyebrows in the other side.

"Let's take a breakfast together today. We will wait for you at the cafe that beside your company building." Taehyung said receiving a frown from Jungkook.

"I don't ---"

'titt...tit...titt..'
The call ended by taehyung.

Jungkook groan as he know taehyung purposely doing this. Jungkook always decline their offers to eat or to hang up when work time including in the morning. He assumed that this is a work time. He need to be punctual and being a good example to his own workers. He's so... Discipline.

In the other side, Jin and the others laughing as they know that Jungkook will decline this and hate this. They know what and how will Jungkook act to them after this. He will be so annoyed, mad and in rush after this!

Jungkook start droving away from his house in his annoyed feelings to his Hyungs but yeah, he need to go there too no matter what. They seem really eager to meet him. After for a while droving, he arrived at his company and immediately walking to the cafe beside his company building. His walk is full with arrogance and in a cool way.

He push the door of the cafe as the workers greet him.

"Morning--" The workers eyes widened, froze and keep staring at him but he just walk passing them in annoyed. He look around the cafe as the seat was quiet empty because it was early in the morning!

He walk and searching until his eyes caught his Hyungs was talking together at the corner of the cafe. He shook his head a little before walk towards them.

"Yooo~ jungkookie!" Jhope greet him and grabbing his hand to make he sit with all of them.

He furrowed his eyebrows in mad and slightly glaring to all of them.

"Hyung... I have to go to work!" He raise his eyebrows and take a look at their face in turn.

"Come on! Just take a breakfast first!" Namjoon tapping his back as Jungkook sighing with his eyes closed. He feel so done with his Hyungs!

"You know what kook! We saw Tzuyu last night! At that event. Ugh! She's freaking gorgeous! And... Her friend too!" Jin said in excited as the others nodding to his statement.

Jungkook look up to their face lazily and smirking sarcastically.

"Really?" He ask sarcastically, slightly rolled his eyes and stood up from his sit before walk away from all of them. He really didn't care about girls and of course he think that he didn't have times in knowing, getting closer or having in relationship. Jin and others sigh in disbelief as Jungkook just leave them like this. They actually really want Jungkook to have his happiness in life, enjoy his life, more friendly and change his cold and arrogant attitudes. They including his parents thought that this is the right time for Jungkook to have a family already! And... All of them too actually!