Chapter 14

⚠️

Jungkook going back to his house after for a whole day didn't meet her. He jumped on his bed and staring onto the ceiling, thinking of her again. He suddenly remember that she was doing the performance. He can't see it live so.. he will see her performance now!

He grab his phone and immediately clicking onto youtube, searching for her video for today performance.

He finally found it makes a tint smirk plastered on his lips. He tap the videos and seeing she was wearing a really sexy stage outfit makes he gulping. Her performance that include a little dance makes he turn on. The dance in his eyes was really sexy as he could feel that he was getting hard by only seeing this. He grinding his teeth and quickly unbuckle his pants, he was really getting hard as his eyes still on the screen but his hand sneaking inside his pants.

He grabbing his member and stroking it makes his breath getting heavier and his eyes closing, feeling the pleasure by his own.

"fuck!" His mind keep thinking of her while he was doing it by himself. He can't help but to do this! he feels really needy towards her. The phone from his hand fall down from his hand. He was sweating really hard, his lips parted and his breath get quicker.

He finally release his own climax as he gasping for air and slowly open his eyes. He sigh deeply and still gasping for the air. He gulping and took his phone again, wearing a really cold and serious face.

"You will be mine no matter what baby." He mumbled with a tint smirk.

-

After for a week, tzuyu seem purposely avoiding him and staying at many peoples area as she afraid what happened before this will happen again. But... she somehow like it too but no! She can't. She need to forget this. Then in this one week too, Tzuyu getting more and more closer to Sehun. She really thought him as her bestfriend but he? obviously likes her.

And today is a final shoot for the bag's collection for her and she really doing her best in this shooting just like usual. Jungkook was not there, that's why she can focus. After for a while, she finally done all her works and she change her outfit to a casual one.

"Thankyou. Thankyou all of you. Good work." She bowed a little and giving a smile to all the staffs before she walk out from the building. She put on her watch while walking but suddenly she bump onto someone makes her watch fall down and broke!

"Arghh..." She hissed and immediately take her watch on the ground again.

"I'm sorry!" A guy said as she stood up and look at him. She raise her eyebrows, smile a little and so do him.

"Tzuyu?!"

"Sehun!"

"Ahhh I'm really sorry!" He said and grabbing the watch from her hand. He take a look the broken watch and then to her face.

"Let's go. I will buy you a new one!"

"Oh no! It's okay. I didn't mind it. No need to." She said with a smile but he shook his head and grabbing her hand to his car. Didn't they know that there are many people and reporter who always searching and aimed tzuyu. They obviously will release a article after this!