Chapter 13

Tzuyu get inside her house and immediately running to her room. She jump on her bed and keep slapping her own forehead. She can't forget what happened just now and slowly fall for this attitude of him. She feels mad and annoyed but... In the same time that's behaviour of him make her feelings great.

"Did you also act like this with another girls?" She mumbled, asking herself about him. She sighing deeply and in her mind, she keep remembering about just know. The scene fresh in her mind. He was kissing her neck! She touch her neck and can't help but feeling flustered. Her lips curled into a tint smile without she realize. 

-

The next day, Tzuyu will have another schedule which is she will attend the award ceremony and will doing a performance. She received the most popular solo artist award and other awards too. All of her staffs cheering and celebrating together with her in the waiting room.

All of the girls also came here to congratulate her. They keep talking and laughing together but suddenly the door swung open revealing Sehun who was smiling with his hand holding a gift.

"He might want to meet you. Go!" Jihyo said makes tzuyu nodding and walk to him.

"Sehun right? Why?" She ask while raising her eyebrows. Sehun smiling and handing her the gift as she just look at it. She in hesitate to accept it or not.

"Take it. For you."

She nodded slowly and take the paper bag before look up to his face.

"Thankyou and... Let's eat? Together with my friends." She rubbing her nape in awkward but yeah, she need to show her polite attitudes too. Sehun raising his eyebrows and nodded.

"Of course! Let's go!" He smile as tzuyu smiling too before they two of them walk to the girls and eating together as if they already knew sehun for a long time. Sehun keep looking at tzuyu as if he also started to like her. Yeah.. who doesn't love and like her right?

Jungkook in the other side playing with his pen with his fingers. He can't stay still as his legs keep moving while he was sitting. His mind keep thinking of her and know that she have the award event to attend. The door of his office room suddenly open revealing Jin alone makes jungkook raising his eyebrows.

"Where's others?" He ask also make jin feeling weird. He never ask others and will never care about it.

"E-er.. I don't know?" Jin said and walking to his table. Jin lean his back onto the table and could see jungkook in uneasy.

"You like her don't you?" Jin ask.

"Yes." He immediately answer without hesitation! Jin's mouth hang open after hearing this really fast from him. That's mean he really in serious. Jin rush to jungkook and grabbing his shoulder.

"I support you kook!!! wahh!!!" Jin shook his shoulder a little before jungkook yank jin's hand away. He furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes to jin. He look onto the table and zoning out with a deep sigh.

"Should i make her mine? even though she didn't like me?" He suddenly ask in serious and upset tone. Jin quickly nodding and tapping his shoulder.

"Yes. Make her yours. If that what you want. I will support you!" Jin said with a smile makes jungkook look up to his face. A tint smirk and deep dark eyes showing on his face. He really determined to do this which is getting her no matter what.