Chapter 27 🔞

⚠️⚠️‼️‼️MILLIONS WARNING‼️‼️⚠️⚠️

He immediately landing his lips on her roughly, bitting and sucking her lips but she didn't reply to it. She avoided it as much as she can. He then kissing her jaw and down to her neck as she suddenly make a sounds. She bitting her lower lips to avoid it.

"J-jung-kook! s-stop!" She manage to said but he ignore it! What he know right now is... he will release his anger with doing this with her.

"I fucking want you tzuyu." He whispered while kissing and sucking her neck as she grabbing his hair to hold the pleasure he give. His hand started to tracing at her stomach makes he feel more butterflies flying inside her stomach. Argh really. She think that she should not enjoy, satisfied or like this but.. what can she do. She like it.

Jungkook could feel he was getting hard more more more and more! He unbuckle his belt and throw it away before kissing her lips again. This time, she responding onto it. They fight for dominance!

"Fuck tzuyu.." He mumbled between the kiss and suddenly broke the kiss, hugging her and lifting her up like a koala. He walk to his room at the upstairs and throwing her on his bed. He gulping when seeing she was only in her bra and of course still with her pants!

He hovered on top of her again and staring deeply into her eyes.

"I want you...." He whispered again and placing a kiss on her lips again. She immediately respond to it and holding his nape to deepened the kiss more. Jungkook groaned as he can't hold his desire anymore. His hand started to hold her waist and working to unzip it. He was in rush!

He unzip it and lift it down before work to his pants too! He broke the kiss for a while a throwing his pants away as she could see he was really hard! She gulping and look away as in her mind, this is false but... it's feel right at the same time!

She close her eyes while jungkook already take off everything! He was fully naked. He hovered on top of her again and slowly playing with her panties.

He gulping and staring every inch of her body.

"You're really beautiful." He whispered before slowly lift down her last pants. she was getting wet too as she suddenly grabbing his head, don't want him to look at her. He wearing a tint smile and caressing her cheeks a little.

"I want you.. i really want you.." He said as if he was begging! She gulping as the two of them was in appropriate situation. jungkook bend his head and kissing her again, bitting and sucking all over her lips as if he really hungry for her. He position himself as she actually didn't realize this. She was too focus on kissing. He placing his member in front of her makes she moaned and arched her back. He assumed that this must be her first time! and so do him.

"I will be a good man to you huh. Baby girl." He whispered at her ears and hugging her before slowly push himself on her.

"Arghh!! J-Jungkoook!!!" She shout and hugging him tightly. He stop for a while and kissing her neck makes she moaned again. He take this time to push his full length inside her. She grinding her teeth and hugging him tightly but.. it's still hurt and she releasing a really loud shout.

"H-hurtttttttt!!!!!" She shout and bitting his shoulder while he already lost in his own world.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered and thrusting into her slowly makes she moaned at every each of his thrust. He look up and his lips parted meaning he was really enjoy this!

"Oh fuck!" He shout and keep thrusting into her, quiet hard. A sounds of their moans, and her shout hearing all over the house. He finally taste her, own her and will keep her forever as his's.

He making her as his's.

She can't believe that she lose her virgin to him and.. so do him! They spending their night together without confessing or what!