Chapter 35

A week has passed. Along this one week, his heart keep telling him to confess to tzuyu. but.. ugh he don't know! He don't want to take a risk! Today, jungkook will attended a big party. This party is attended by all representative or CEO of many others companies, inlucding company that in abroad. He wearing his black and red suit without any necktie or what. Yeah, he hates it. He prefer showing his chest and that's make his fangirls getting crazy over him. Including tzuyu. His hair is up just like usual and it's looking really good on him! He smiling a little and grabbing his phone before walk to his car. He want to meet tzuyu first before going to the tonight party!

After arrived in front of her house, he knock the door as tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows in weird.

"Who will come here at this tine?!" She mumbled and open the door as her eyes widened open and keep staring onto him. He really really really looking good!  She gulping as he raising his eyebrows and grabbing her hand.

"I will go to the party for ...yeah, you know, companies. And... will you wait for me tonight? I want to tell you something.." He said and pulling her closer to him. She can smell his gentle perfume and his chest showing.... It's make her more can't take off her eyes from him.

"Understand?" He ask and cupped her cheeks. She gulping and nodded slowly as a tint smile plastered on his lips. He will confessed to her tonight! He will!

He give a quick peck and caressing her cheeks.

"I will come to your house and take you! We will going out. Alright?" He ask again. She nodded as he smile more widely.

"Alright... I'm going! Mmmmmuahh!" He give a long peck on her lips. He pat her cheeks a little and then walk away to his car again leaving tzuyu smiling alone. She really madly fall for him and thinking that she can't lose him too.

Day by day.. her feelings towards him getting stronger and realise that she need him. She can't losing him. But... does he feel the same? She sigh in slightly upset feelings and closing the door but a tint smile immediately plastered when thinking that she will going out with him tonight!

-

Jungkook get inside the club that already specially reserved for the party. He walk around and searching for the boys. Yes, his hyungs also came here. He raise his eyebrows when seeing the boys were sitting and sipping a wine on the couch. He shooking his head a little with a little smile before walk towards them.

He suddenly bump into a girl as the girl's wallet was fall down on the ground. She take the wallet and stood up again, looking at him as he just wearing his cold face. She really fascinated by his looks. His chest, his shoulder and his legs... really attracted her.

"I'm sorry and i gotta go." He said and nodded a little before walk passing her. A tint evil smirk plastered on that girl lips as she was thinking of something.