Chapter 2

A girl which is in her black dress is getting ready for tonight event. She's Chou Tzuyu, The most popular solo singer and a model that really known in many countries! Yeah we can say that.. she really kind, caring and too much cuteness but she tend to become quiet, shy and also introvert person when she with someone she didn't know even though she was a singer. Of course, on stage, she will become more confident. but... still having a little bit shy! Even she was like that, she still can attract many peoples to like her especially the man all around the world. Why not! She's really pretty and gorgeous! She can easily attract people! That's why she own the biggest fandom as a solo singer from many countries!

"Tzuyu-ah, Let's go!" Nayeon, which is her best friend said. She nodded and walking together with nayeon to the car as the guards open the car's door for them before the driver drove them to the tonight event place.

Yes, Tzuyu have 8 other best friends including nayeon. Sana is working with her as her manager and others were involved in modelling industries, professional painters, musician and also actors! They all in a popular circle including Sana! Even though Sana was tzuyu's manager, she actually got interview by many modelling companies and also known in many countries as popular as the other girls because of her sparkling, happy and cute looks! Sana just doing two works in one time - modelling and also tzuyu's manager.

It is because tzuyu don't want other person to become her manager. She want Sana only! Tzuyu thought it will become easier if her best friend was the one that being her manager. That's why she don't want to let Sana become a full time model even though Sana really famous and get many offer from many companies. In addiction, Sana actually also didn't mind for being her manager and only doing a part time in modelling. She likes it. Of course, because they all consider tzuyu as their own youngest sister. That's why sana want to do her best in taking care of tzuyu! - Not only Sana but all of the other girls too.

-

The guards open the door car as nayeon and tzuyu get out from the car, receiving a ton flashes from reporters and fan's camera. They shouting and some of the fans wanted to rush to them but the bodyguards immediately pushing and gathering around the two of them. Tzuyu grabbing nayeon's hand, smiling and waving her hands to the camera together with nayeon before entering the hall. A grand hall that tonight event will be held.

"Announce to all of you, welcome Chou Tzuyu, a popular global singer with Im Nayeon, a popular actor!" The emcee announcing through the mic when the door of the hall open revealing the two of them. The peoples which is the representative from many big companies, other models, actor and so on also come to this event. They seem really puzzled and mesmerized seeing tzuyu's beauty that mixing with nayeon's make them more looking good, hot and gorgeous! The two of them makes all the men mouth hang open seeing them.

"Wah seriously."
"This is my first time freaking meet her!"
"So much beautiful in real life."

The men voices keep hearing just like a bee sounds. All of them keep talking and whispering with each other while tzuyu and nayeon just walking to the VIP table. They take a sit at the table as the emcee started the event with a greetings and proceed all tonight event. It's all about business or company friendly event! So, I guess it's just a usual party event?