Chapter 37

Jungkook groaning in the morning with his head really heavy and spinning badly. He sit up on the bed while touching his temple and look beside him. He froze for a while and....

"What the fuck." He shout and immediately stood up from the bed after realising he was at the club and then... in this club room?! With who?! Yeri groaning too and look at him as jungkook eyes widened and gulping before look at his body. He still wearing pants.

"Shhhhiit! Fuck you! I didn't know you bitch!" He shout and grabbing his clothes, putting it on again before grabbing his phone. He look at yeri who is wearing a tint smirk before he curse in mad and in rush.

"We will talk this later and i will fucking search for you after this! I hate you bitch! Slut!" He shout and really in mad. He look at his phone's screen as the clock showing it was 9:00 In the morning.

"Fuck... tzuyu." He run away from the club room. He promise to take her at night but now.. morning! He didn't care anymore about his throbbing head or about what happened. What he care is... her. Chou tzuyu.

'She must be waiting for me!' He thought.

Tzuyu waking up in the morning with her dress as she sighing in disappointment.

"He lie.." She mumbled and stood up to take a shower. After taking her shower and do all her morning routines, she walk to the living room again and grabbing her phone. A message from him.

She immediately tapping on it and what she see....

breaks her heart apart.

She feel like she was getting stabbed, her heart getting teared, and getting shoots by his gun.

A photo of him hugging shirtless and under a blanket with that girl..

A photo of him—

She can't continue looking at the picture. She throw her phone onto the table and a tears rolled down onto her cheeks. Her breath hitched and sobbing hardly.

"You're lying.."

"You sleep with another girls.."

"You fuck—"

She can't continue her own words and crying hardly. She was waiting for him all the night. But he? Having fun and fucking another girls.

"I hate you!" She shout and hugging her knee. She need her unnies right now.

Suddenly the door aggresively knock by someone. She wiping her tears and tried to hide all her feelings before walk to the door and open it. Of course it's jungkook.

"Tzuyu-ah i'm sorry i—"

She lift her hand and landing a hard slapped on his cheek. He froze. His head tilting a little because of the slap and he hold his cheek.

"I fucking hate you Jungkook!!! Fuck off from my life! You're lying! You're a jerk! You're sleeping with another girl! I hate you!!" She shout and then push him, wanted to close the door but he stop her. He actually didn't know that yeri already sending pictures to her. He also didn't know about the pictures. 

He stop her from closing the door and grabbing her, stepping inside her house. She yank his hand and breathing heavily in mad and also upset.

He grinding his teeth and taking his phone, scrolling onto everything and yes, he finally know what happened. That girl sending the pictures to her. He gulping and put the phone again inside his pocket before walk closer to her.

"Tzuyu-ah. I can explain." He want to touch her but she back out and stopping him

"Fuck you explain Mr.Jeon. I didn't need your explanations and fuck off from here and also from my life!" She shout and glaring deeply with her reddened eyes because of crying.

"Baby,you freaking need to trust me! I didn't do that! I swear! I love you tzuyu. I really love you."  He said with the tears also welled up inside his eyes. Her heart suddenly soft hearing this but.. she can't. She can't believe him anymore.

She give a sarcastic smirk and rolling her eyes.

"Good acting Mr. Jeon. and now get out from my house. Thankyou." She said and fake a smile before walk to the upstairs leaving him alone. He sigh deeply and ruffling his hair in annoyed and also in mad. He really mad because of that fucking girl, Yeri.
There is no way to persuade her right now so.. he just walk and get out from her house. But he will persuade her again and again after this. He can't. He love her.. He will gain her trust again.

ps: Btw i'm sorry for the 18/21+ scene in this book before this! I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable!