Chapter 40

The next day, Jungkook going to his office with his swollen cheeks and wound on his lips. He didn't care about his looks anymore. What he care is he want to meet her. So during his lunch time, he drove to the photoshoot building and rush getting inside it.

He get inside the waiting room as his feet froze when seeing tzuyu, sehun and Jaehyun was talking, smiling and laughing together. He feels broke, disappointed and mad. The three of them slowly look at him as tzuyu's eyes widened seeing his condition.

'What happened to him? Did oppa was the one doing that?!' She thought.

Jungkook clenching his jaw and his fist before rushing to sehun, grabbing his collar. Sehun smirking and just raising his eyebrows while Jungkook glaring deeply.

"I TOLD YOU TO FREAKING---"

"What the fuck you're coming here huh bastard?!" Jaehyun ask, cutting his words and backing up sehun. Jungkook feels more disappointed! He grinding his teeth and glaring to sehun for a second before let go of his collar roughly.

He then look at tzuyu and then to jaehyun.

"Jaehyun-ah, don't be like this. I love tzuyu! Please!" He said and grabbing tzuyu's hand, pulling her makes she stood up facing him. He immediately hugging her. Tzuyu bitting her lower lips and want to push him but he resist. He hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbled with his eyes already welled up in tears.

"Argh, You're a jerk fucker Jeon Jungkook. There is no you and my sister anymore. So fuck off!" Jaehyun pulling tzuyu and pushing Jungkook to broke the hug. Jaehyun grabbing tzuyu and place her behind him as Jaehyun glaring to Jungkook. He purposely as he want to look at how Jungkook will act.

"Get out jeon Jungkook!" He shout as Jungkook's tears finally rolled down on his cheeks. Jungkook gulping and look at Jaehyun before glancing to tzuyu. He bending his back and kneeling down on the floor in front of jaehyun makes Jaehyun raising his eyebrows in shocked. And... So do tzuyu. She also shocked and holding her tears from rolling down.

"I swear.... Jaehyun-ah.. I didn't do that. And Tzuyu.. baby, you need to believe me." He said while looking up to jaehyun's face with his reddened eyes and tears rolling down.

Jaehyun sighing and feels guilty too seeing Jungkook like this but.. he can't do anything. It's tzuyu's decision whether to believe and forgive him or not.

"Stand up!" Jaehyun said sternly as Jungkook sniffing and wiping his tears before standing up and bitting his lower lips. He look at him and waiting for him to talk eagerly.

"Sehun-ah, let's go to the outside." Jaehyun said and smiling to sehun, grabbing sehun's hand. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he feels annoyed. He thought he will get tzuyu this time but now? Jaehyun change his mind? He give Jungkook a chance again?

Jungkook smiling slightly and wiping his tears while tzuyu eyes widened when hearing this.

"Oppa!" Tzuyu shout and stomping her feet in annoyed but Jaehyun smiling to her and dragging sehun away. They get out and closed the door leaving only the two of them.

Ps: Today is The feels day! Yeah!  😳❤️😚💓😍