Chapter 49

"MISS CHOU TZUYU!"

"WE KNOW YOU ARE STILL INSIDE THE HOUSE !"

"MISS !!!"

A group of reporters gathered in front of her house and keep shouting to call her out.

"THIS IS MR.JEON CEO OF JEON'S ENTERTAINMENT CAR!!!!"

"WHY DID HIS CAR IS HERE ????!!!"

"YOU GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP?!!"

Jungkook groaning and look around the room in half asleep. He sigh when hearing the shouts and the questions that bombarded from the reporters. He already know this will be happen. He look at tzuyu who still in his arms and a tint smile plastered on his lips. He give multiple times peck on her nose makes she whined and pushing his chest. He chuckled and pulling her closer by her waist again.

"Wake up. Today might be a tiring day for you." He tap her cheek.

Tzuyu still don't want to wake up but she could hear the shouts from the outside. She tched in annoyed and then hugging him, snuggle her face on his chest.

"I will go and talk to them hm? Or.. do you want to go too?" He ask while raising his eyebrows as she look up to his face.

"I don't want!!!" She whined, pouting and rolling her eyes.

"Then i will go hm." He smiling and lift her arm from his waist but she tighten her hug more. He raise his eyebrows and staring onto her face.

"Thankyou." She said with a tint with her big doe eyes and her lips smiling a little. He smile and stroking her hair.

"No worries baby." He give a quick peck on her forehead before lift up her arm again and stood up from the bed. He walk to the downstairs and then walk to open the door. The camera immediately clicking rapidly when the door swung open. The reporters eyes widened in shocked, in addiction he was shirtless ! In CHOU TZUYU's house! So there is no excuses more to hide this relationship.

"YOU'RE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS TZUYU MR.JEON!?" One of the reporter ask as he just wearing his cold face.

"What do you think?" He ask in his arrogant, annoying and cold style.

Some of them nodded and some of the other reporters writing on their note book.

"How long does your relationship with her Mr.Jeon!"

"It's not your problems. Now just get the fuck off and write your articles, news or whatever about us. Yes, We're in relationship and in a really really good terms." He said and glaring deeply to every each of them. He sigh in annoyed and stepping inside the house again, closing the door roughly.He shooking his head in annoyed before walk to her room again.

He walk to her side and sitting beside her with his cold annoyed face. She look at him with her eyebrows furrowed and sit up beside him too.

"Why...." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm annoyed. Busy body as fuck." He said and rolling his eyes, still in annoyed. She chuckled a little and holding his nape to make him look at her.

"Let them be...." She said and staring onto his face. He raise his eyebrows and staring onto her too. His mind suddenly remember  that....

HE NEED TO GO TO THE OFFICE!

"Oh hell... I need to go to the office!" He said and immediately stood up, put her hand away quiet roughly and put on his shirt in a rush. She pouting and rolling her eyes after what he did.

"I will see you again after this." He bend his back and giving a quick peck on her forehead before grabbing his watch and his car's key and run to outside.

She tched and rolled her eyes again! She's sulking!