Chapter 18

Jungkook going back to his house with his mind and feelings full with needy and lust towards her. He can't help but to feel like this and... yeah, just like before, he doing it again by HIMSELF! Only thinking of her make he turn on and lost in his own world.

"Oh how much I want to taste your body and hug you until the next morning!" He mumbled with his mind's thought flying to the moon. He looks like a crazy man that simping over a princess who never love him back. He's too obsessed until he use his own self to pleasure and satisfied himself while thinking of her.

Tzuyu in the other side also keep thinking of him but.. what should he do. She was an artist. She actually can't having a relationship with anyone else. What if her fans getting mad and a hate speech will keep bombarding towards her?

She keep denied her own feelings too and tried too hard to forget him but he really know how to attracted her even though with a little touch. That little touch will always running inside her mind until now! And just now... it's not a little touch! It was a kiss! How can she forget about it...

She sighing in front of the make up mirror and look at her own neck which is his hickey still fresh on her skin. A scene where he kiss her neck, her lips and touch her keep running and dancing in her mind. Her heart thumping loudly only when thinking about what he did to her. She gulping and sighing deeply. She need to try forget and ignore him.

-

Today is her off day as tzuyu was eating her breakfast lazily. Her mind keep replaying the same scene of him.

"Argh does I'm the one that crazy right now?" She mumbled and holding her head with a deep sigh. Suddenly the door knocked by someone as she quickly walk to it. Her lips immediately curled into a smile, assume that must be her unnies.

She open the door and eyes widened when seeing it's not only Sana but also taehyung!

SANA WITH TAEHYUNG?!

"Unnie..."

"Come in taehyung." Sana cut tzuyu's word and dragging taehyung to get inside her house. Tzuyu still stunned. Does they in a relationship or what?!

Tzuyu shooking her head a little before closing the door and walk in disbelief to the two of them. Taehyung already smirking. He have a thought in his mind to call for Jungkook. 

Tzuyu finally realize that she still in her pyjamas. Her eyes widened and immediately running away from the while shouting.

"Wait here for a while!!!" She shout.

Sana chuckled and look at taehyung with a tint smile. Taehyung raising his eyebrows to her before grabbing his phone.

"I will call Jungkook to come here."

"What? For what?!"

"You will know soon. You can call your other friends too. I'm afraid if all my boys will come here." He chuckled while scrolling his phone, searching for jungkook's contact.

Sana gulping and nodding to him as she can't digest what he means. But... She will call her unnies. Maybe they are not busy and come here too?