Chapter 34

They all wanted to going back as they all walking out from the building. Tzuyu follow her unnies from behind but suddenly he grab her hand makes all of the girls leaving only the two of them behind the wall. He push her back onto the wall and trapping her between his hand.

He bend his head and give a quick peck on her lips as she just staring onto his face. She really in confuse and curious. What will be his feelings towards her?

'Please tell me you love me jungkook-ah...' She thought inside her mind. Jungkook patting her head and give a tint smile.

"Have a good rest." He said and give another peck on her lips. She just staring with her withered eyes.

"What's your feelings towards me hm?" She suddenly ask makes jungkook raising his eyebrows. He don't know whether he want to confess or not.

'ARGH I CAN'T GETTING REJECT'

"Why do you care?" He ask. She sigh deeply and this time, really assume that he must be using her only for releasing his lust.

"Hm i'm tired." She push him weakly and want to walk away but he grab her shoulder and holding her nape, pulling her closer to him. Their face close to each other as tzuyu gulping in nervous again. She really want to ignore, push all her feelings and push him too but... she can't help because she already fall for him.

"I will meet you again and you can meet me too at my house or my office." He said makes his breath blew onto her face. He pull her and giving a kiss with only three move of his lips before broke up the kiss. She feels quiet disappointed of this short kiss.

"Go. Your unnies must be waiting for you." He said and slightly pushing her but...

She tiptoed, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving a deep kiss! His eyes widened and froze for a while because she was the one that kiss him first! Not him!

He then responded to the kiss as the kiss last for a minute. She slowly broke the kiss and staring onto his face. She bitting her lower lips in embarrassed and quickly run away from him. He just look at her figure with a wide smile and rubbing his nape in satisfied.

"I love you tzuyu. I'm sorry. I can't hear and can't accept if you say that you're rejecting me." He mumbled with his eyes getting upset and just looking at her figure in far. He can't help but to feel in doubt of her feelings towards him. And so do her. They are the same. They can't even know and interpret each other feelings even though they already confessing each other feelings with kissing, fucking and everything!