Chapter 6

After all done doing her schedules for today, jaehyun calling tzuyu in the evening makes tzuyu become weird of his call.

"Why? You rarely call me!" Tzuyu said on the call earning a tched from jaehyun on the other side.

"Let's go to the gym! I want to use VIP gym! You need to follow me!" He said as tzuyu sighing in annoyed. Of course right, Jaehyun rarely got VIP room even though he quiet popular but... popular because of tzuyu.

"Ah! I don't want! I'm tired!" Tzuyu groaning makes jaehyun sighing deeply and please her to accompany him.

"Please...."

Tzuyu rolling her eyes and hummed.

"Okay then! But you need to buy me something after this!" She said as Jaehyun cheering on the call. The call immediately ended by him and she just shooking her head in annoyed.

After for a while, jaehyun came to took tzuyu with his car and they went to the gym together. When they arrived, tzuyu walk lazily behind Jaehyun while Jaehyun really in excited.

"Ouh-c-chou tzuyu!" The gym's manager stuttering when seeing her as she give a tint smile and nodding a little.

"Can I have a VIP one?" Jaehyun ask.

"Of course! Get in!" The manager said and the staffs leading them to get inside. Jaehyun give a wink to tzuyu but she was frowning in annoyed. She take a sit at the corner of the gym room, resting her head on the couch while Jaehyun start to work out.

Jungkook in the other side also entering the same gym room with jaehyun and tzuyu. His eyes immediately caught her face. His eyes widened and can't look away at all! Tzuyu's eyes also meeting him as she bite her lower lips and look down in embarrassed! She was the only girl with this two guys! How can she not shy about it!

Jungkook could hear his own heart thumping loudly when first time meeting her in real life.

'Is this seriously her? She's fucking pretty..' He thought and clear his throat a little before continue to start his work out. He lift his shirt to change into a sleeveless shirt as tzuyu slowly look up again. Her eyes more widened and can't help but being blushed after seeing this scene. A scene where Jungkook changing his shirt, showing his toned body even from his back. His broad shoulder, arm muscles with tattoos.... it's really attractive to her.

She shook her head a little and look away to avoid this kind of feelings. She can't have feelings or attracted to men since she was a singer. She don't want a bad controversy about her come out at the front of the magazine or news!

Jungkook wearing his sleeveless shirt and glancing to tzuyu a little with a smirk before doing his workout.  He purposely facing her while doing a chin up and others to look at her. He can't even resist to not look at her. At the same time, he somehow curious, why she just staying here like this? Did she came with this man?

He stop working out, walk closer to jaehyun and lift the dumbbell beside him.

"She's your girlfriend?" Jungkook suddenly ask slowly makes jaehyun stop lifting the dumbbells and look at him. Jaehyun raise his eyebrows when seeing it was JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Yes. Why Mr.Jeon Jungkook?"

"Ouh you know me?" Jungkook ask while still working out his arms.

Jaehyun lift up the dumbbell again and wearing a tint smirk.

"Of course. Who doesn't know you?" Jaehyun shrugged his shoulder a little.

"Maybe your girlfriend doesn't know me." Jungkook put down the dumbbell again then tapping jaehyun's shoulder and lean to his ear.

"Take a great care of her for now because i will snatch her from you soon." Jungkook whispered and smirk a little before glancing to tzuyu. He sure. He want to do this. He will get her soon. He walk out from the gym room with a tint smirk leaving jaehyun alone. Jaehyun also didn't believe of what he heard just now.

IS IT TRUE THAT A POPULAR, RICH AND THE MOST YOUNG CEO WANTED TO GET HER SISTER?!

'How lucky I am.' Jaehyun thought with a smirk. A happy smirk?