Chapter 9

Jungkook grabbing her waist and pulling her closer with a smirk plastered on his lips. Tzuyu already gulping and push him but he resist. He don't want to let her go.

"I-i don't want to become your ambassador anymore. I took my agreement and my words back. I'm sorry." She push him but he tighten his hug around her waist.

"Once you agreed, there is no way to back out anymore. Babygirl." He whispered and grabbing her chin roughly. She closed her eyes in afraid as she never thought he will be this hard and cruel.

"Broke up with your boyfriend." He staring onto her face.

"I-i don't have a boyfriend!" She said and pushing him quiet rough makes she lose from his grip. She gulping and look up to his face again.

"I don't expect that CEO of this big company will be this rude." She glare to him and slightly rolled her eyes. She want to walk away but he grab her hand. He gulping and staring at her face again.

"You need to accept this no matter what. Put your signature here!" He said coldly and grabbing the paper with his other hand before handing to her. She look at the paper and to his face in a turn. She in hesitate again. Should she accept? With this attitude of him.. ugh really annoying but.. she need to take this big chance!

She yank his hand away, took the paper and immediately grabbing the pen on his table. She give her signature on the paper makes jungkook smirking.

"Here. Done. I'm going. Thankyou." She said and walk away to exit his office room. He sighing and can't help but to act like this. He know this is too fast, rude and whatever. But.... he sure that he want this. He really want her so.. that's why he act like this. He's too eager to get her.

-

Tzuyu stomping her feet in annoyed and get inside the car roughly. The driver look at her as she slightly glaring and giving the instructions.

"Go. To Jihyo unnies house!" She said in annoyed of what happened. She really can't believe this is how he act! Did this is really his attitudes??!! Ugh...

After for a while, she arrived in front of jihyo's house and she immediately rush to get inside the house. She could see that maybe the other unnies also here since there are many shoes in front of the door!

"Unnie!!!!" She shout and wearing his annoyed face while stomping her feet. Jihyo, jeongyeon and nayeon who sitting on the couch at the living room slightly shocked and look at her.

"Aish this kid!!!" Jeongyeon said and shooking her head.

Tzuyu rush to them and sit between them makes they all groaned. There are many others seat! Why should between them!

"Ughhh!!! Why!!!" Jihyo tched and furrowing her eyebrows. They all look at tzuyu who pouting and showing her unsatisfied, annoyed face.

"You guys know Jeon Entertainment right?!" She ask as they all nodding quickly and feeling excited after hearing it.

"I'm meeting with their CEO. Jeon Jungkook." She said as the three of them eyes widened.

"You meet him???!!! For what??!!! He's hot right!" Nayeon said and grabbing tzuyu's hand to make tzuyu tell them the story more about him.

"He's hot but freaking rude." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"He touch me unnie! Ugh!! Really rude and maybe he's a playboy?" She said again.

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows in weird and shooking her head.

"What are you talking about! He's not a playboy! He really cold, hot, arrogant and didn't look for a girl at all. Really stubborn and cold hearted guy." Nayeon explained makes tzuyu more in weird. Why he act different when he with her?! Does he have a mental illness or what!

"I'm serious unnie! He touch me even hug me!" Tzuyu said again but the girls didn't believe this. They didn't believe that Jungkook act like that since they all know how his attitude is. They know everything about him but not tzuyu. She have zero knowledge about him.