Chapter 48

He take off his shirt and throw it away before crawling onto the bed. She just staring with her tint smirk as he finally on top of her. His eyes now darkened and hungry of her.

"You're really teasing my patience huh?" He ask and staring onto her face down to her collarbone.

"When? I didn't." She said and shrugged her shoulder. He clenching his jaw and bend his head.

"Just now baby." He whispered and give a hard bite on her collarbone makes she whimper in pain. She hit his arm as he slowly look up again with a smirk. He staring onto her and so do her.

"You're really pretty." He suddenly said with a tint smile.

"I know right! Who can get me, he is really lucky." she said makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you want to say that I still didn't get you?" He ask.

"I didn't know." She shrugged her shoulder again. He squinting his eyes and bend his head, giving multiple peck on her lips. She chuckled as he look into her eyes again.

"Now? Still i didn't get you?" He ask. He really take this serious. She still chuckled as he just staring and look at how beautiful she is right now.

He bend his head again, placing a sudden kiss on her lips. He moved his lips and holding his head to deepened the kiss more. She immediately respond to it and kissing her just like they never kiss before.

The sounds of their kissing hearing all over the room. Jungkook rolled and flip her up to make she on top of him right now. He hug her thin waist while she cupped his cheeks and kissing him deeply.

After for a while, they slowly broke the kiss and staring onto each other face.

"I love you." He whispered as she smiling and swept his hair away from his face. Their night filled with small late night talk, teasing hugging each other. They seem to get more more and more comfortable as they talking and getting knowing each other more.

"You didn't know that jaehyun act like he's your boyfriend?" Jungkook ask with his mouth hang opened and sighing in disbelief.

"Yes! I didn't know! I also quiet shocked when he act like that to me! He never be touchy touchy like that!" Tzuyu said and rolling her eyes in annoyed.

"You know what i'm getting really mad that time. You remember? At this house. Argh really! I'm really mad since he holding your hand and hugging you like that!" He explain and touching his temple in frustrated when thinking about jaehyun again.

She chuckled and tracing her finger at his chin.

"You're getting too much jealousy huh?!" She said with a tint smile. He furrowed his eyebrows with a playful mad face.

"Of course! I'm wanting to make you as mine from the really first day i meet you." He said.

She raise her eyebrows and squinting her eyes.

"I thought my unnies said that you never look at any girl and really ignore them?"

"Yes , girls. But not you." He shrugged his shoulder as she tched in annoyed. He smiling and hugging her as they continue talking, spending their night with each other until they fall asleep into their own dream.