Chapter 47

After all done, they going back as Tzuyu was sleeping beside him with her head leaning on his shoulder, her hand hugging his arm while he was driving .... He can't denied that he really really like this and somehow his sulking for just now immediately faded. He can't sulking and act like he didn't care towards her for too long!

His lips keep curled into a smile along the way to send her home. He park his car in front of her house, rubbing his nape a little before stroking her hair.

"Baby... Wake up! We're here." He said and pinching her cheek. She groaned and lift her arm at his neck, hugging his neck. He raise his eyebrows and look at her face that still sleeping peacefully.

"You want me to carry you hm?" He ask as she nodded her head while still closing her eyes. He smiling and put down her arm from his neck before get out from the car. He walk to her side, open the door and bending his back.

"Hmmmm.." He hummed means he want her to hug him.

She open her eyes slowly and open her arms. He smiling widely and grab her hand, wrapping her arms around his neck as he then lift her up bridal style. He walk while carrying her and open the main door before walk straight to her room at the upstairs.

He get inside her room and placing her slowly on the bed. He want to straighten his back but she don't want to let his neck go.

"Why?" He ask while raising his eyebrows and staring onto her face. She pouting and pulling him more closer in sudden. His eyes widened as their face really closer to each other. He didn't expect she will be this naughty!

"Can't you sleep here?" She whispered makes he gulping.

'WHY DID I WAS THE ONE THAT NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!' His mind thought and can't even blinking his eyes. Why? Why he nervous?! Before this he was the one that leading this! Why now nervous?!

He clear his throat, shooking his head a little and closing his eyes for a second to come his mind to reality again.

"B-but i-i have—-"

"So what?" She ask and shrugged her shoulder a little. She pulling her more closer by his shirt and whispering at his ear.

"You didn't miss me?" She whispered as he immediately nodded.

"I-i will!" He said and pulling his back, immediately unbuttoning his shirt makes she smirking in satisfied. She really sure in this as her face keep smirking and staring at every each of his actions.