Chapter 7

Day by day, the desire inside jungkook become more stronger and can't help but keep thinking that he want her. He keep wanting to meet her and to the extreme, he want to touch her, kiss her and hug her. He become too obsessed as he even saving her photos and make a frame of her, putting it on the small table beside his bed.

He sighing alone in his office room and eager in waiting for his hyungs. He need to ask for help to make this plan success. He planning something so that he can getting closer to her more. He want to know her...

Suddenly the door swung open roughly revealing Jin and the others in excited. They want to know what happened to jungkook and want to know why jungkook was the one that calling them to come to his office this time.

"Hyungs! Let's take a sit!" He said makes the others furrowed their eyebrows ni weird. This is really not jeon jungkook. They take a sit across to him and make a questioning face.

"Alright. Can you guys help me?!" He ask and raising his eyebrows.

"Our pleasure jeon jungkook." Jimin said with a grin.

"Okay..I want one from you guys to talk with tzuyu's manager and ask whether tzuyu still free. I want her to be a model and ambassador for my bag's brand." Jungkook explain as they all raising their eyebrows.

"ayyy... you're really into her right now huh?!" Jhope teasing him as he sigh and look away. He can't denied it anymore. He really into her and obsessed!

"Then, I will be the one that talk with her manager!" Taehyung said with a grin. Taehyung know this time will come - time where jungkook will want to get tzuyu.

Jungkook smirking a little and give a thumbs up to taehyung.

"If she agreed, tell her to meet me here tomorrow. and after that... the others can hold a event to announce her as our ambassador!" He said earning a nod from his hyungs. They finally can see this side pf jungkook. Really serious and eager in doing something that he want. That was jeon jungkook. He will do whatever he can to get the things he want.

-

Taehyung walk to the building that his assitant told before this that tzuyu was doing her photoshoot here. He walk inside as all the staffs squealing when seeing him. He smile a little and bow before bumping onto someone. The girl he bumped want to fell down but he grab her hand and pull her closer towards him.

His right arm was around her waist and the other hand holding her hand. Their eyes meeting as taehyung gulping seeing this sparkling eyes in front of him.

"E-erm sorry!" Sana immediately push him and fixing her clothes. He nodded and give a tint smile.

"C-can i meet tzuyu? or... her manager?" He ask while rubbing his nape in awkward out of sudden.

"I'm her manager." Sana said and raising her eyebrows. Taehyung look up to her face and raising his eyebrows too.

"ouh really? Then, Can we talk after this? With tzuyu too." He said as Sana furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"Ouh! I'm taehyung. Kim taehyung. CEO of THEJ's company." Taehyung giving her his hand to have a handshakes.

"ouh! THEJ! That brands! I know!!!" Sana said excitedly and immediately accept his hand. He smile a little makes sana bitting her lower lips and broke the handshakes.

"Let's go there. We need to wait for tzuyu." She pointing to the couch as taehyung nodded to her and they walking together to the couch. They take a sit and glancing towards each other in awkward. Really in awkward since taehyung feels something special about this girl. They stay still like that until tzuyu come to them.