Chapter 43

He get inside the most luxury restaurant and asking for a privacy eating room that already reserved by his hyungs.

"You can go to the left and will see that eating room sir." The worker said as he nodded and walk to that room with his cold face. He get inside and seeing Yeri was sitting on the chair with her sexy wear. 

SHE THOUGHT SHE WILL GET HIS ATTENTION?!

"Ouh you're here." She said and stood up from her seat, walking towards him. She closed the door behind him and holding his shirt, grabbing him closer to her.

"You're coming for me hm?" She whispered seductively and purposely flip her hair to show her chest. He fells nervous out of sudden because he never did this!

"You book this privacy room for us right?" She ask and pulling him more closer, then tracing her finger on his chest. Jungkook gulping and closing his eyes to get his sense back before glaring onto her face. He wear his smirk and look down onto her revealing chest.

"Oh you're not so good as tzuyu. So sorry i'm not interested." He said and pointing his lips onto her chest! Yeri eyes widened and look at him in her mad face.

"What the fuck—"

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I SHOULD ASK!!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR SHITS ON ME?!" He shout and holding her neck tightly. He squeezed her neck more makes she gasping for air and chocked. She hit his hand but he didn't let her go.

"I freaking hate someone who put their shits on me. Don't show your face in front of me anymore. Or... you want me to put you in a jail?" He ask while smirking and glaring deeply into her face.

"I-i'm not! L-let m-me go!" She stuttering and keep hitting his hand as he finally let go of her neck. She cough multiple times.

Jungkook bending his head and whispered at her ear.

"You're freaking small. I didn't prefer girls that having a small..... yeah you know."

He pull his head back and wearing his smirk, raising his eyebrows while yeri gulping and look at his face in annoyed.

"Don't you dare to do whatever stupid things to me anymore. I already have that night cctv record from the club. If you dare to do something again, say bye to your company and you will get a new house. which is a jail." He said and raising his eyebrows before bending his knee to make his height the same as her.

"Have a good day hm good girl." He said sarcastically and make a fake smile while tapping her head before get out from the room with a satisfied smile. He really really satisfied.