Chapter 16

Jungkook grabbing her chin roughly and really can't control his strength because he was in mad. She yell in pain as he really hold her jaw really hard and tight!

"I FUCKING ASK YOU WHERE DID YOU GO WITH HIM!" He ask again but she shook her head. Her phone suddenly beeping means there is a messages coming in. He take a glance at her phone on her lap and seeing it was a message from that guy. Sehun.

"Your old watch is still with me. You leave it inside my car. Did you still want it or not? If yes, I will send it to you."

That was the message.

He tighten the grip on her jaw makes she hitting his hand in pain. He glancing to her wrist and seeing it was a new watch. He finally know and assume that must be a watch bought by this jerk guy.

"TELL HIM TO SEND BACK THE WATCH!! NOW!!"He shout as she nodding slowly and he let go of her chin roughly. Her hand trembling a little and gulping of this side of jeon jungkook. What's wrong with hin actually?

Jungkook still in mad as his chest raising up and down and his breath really get quicker.

"D-done." She stuttering and biting her lower lips as jungkook look at her in his cold, scary face. He look away again and waiting for sehun to come. After for a while, Sehun's car parking behind his car as jungkook giving a deep glare to tzuyu.

"DON'T GO OUT AND GIVE IT TO ME!"

"W-what?"

"THAT WATCH!!! HE WAS THE ONE THAT BOUGHT IT FOR YOU RIGHT???!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!" He slightly shout and grabbing her hand. He take off the watch from her wrist and immediately get out from the car. Sehun who waiting for tzuyu didn't know that actually she was in jungkook's car. He also didn't know that it was jungkook's car.

" Ouh Mr jeon jungkook." Sehun said and walk closer to him and so do jungkook.

Jungkook throwing the watch onto sehun's face roughly makes sehun hissed in pain and a light scratch with a little blood exist on his cheek.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO GET CLOSER TO TZUYU AGAIN FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He shout and glaring deeply into his face. Sehun raising his eyebrows and wearing a tint smirk.

"Is she yours?"

"YES!!! WHY???!!! UNSATISFIED???!!!" He shout and raising his eyebrows too.

"I didn't see on her face that there is your name. So... i think she's not yours." Sehun said and shrugging his shoulder. Jungkook grinding his teeth and rush to him, grabbing his collar.

Jungkook glaring and wearing a tint smirk.

"Yes because I don't fucking put my marks on her face asshole! You want to see that she is mine?!! Want to see!!???" He ask and let go of sehun's collar slowly. He pat his shoulder and wearing a smirk.

"want to see? Then I will show you. Wait here for a moment bastard." He said coldly and rush to tzuyu. He open the door for her makes she furrowed her eyebrows and slowly look up to his face.

"Stay still." He said and bending his back and grabbing her hand before planting a kiss on her neck. Her eyes widened and wanted to push him but he grab her nape and make she resting her head on his shoulder while he was kissing and bitting her neck.

"J-jungkook!" She stuttering and grabbing his shirt to hold the pleasure he give. He stay keep sucking and biting her neck, wanted to make his own marks on her. After for a while, he broke the kiss on her skin and staring onto her face with the most soft eyes of him. She was quiet in mess and her breath was hitched because of what happened. He glancing to her neck again and smirking a little before grabbing her hand and dragging her to Sehun.

Sehun raising his eyebrows and eager to waiting what jungkook will show. He can't see anything on her.

"Want to see huh bastard??!! THIS!" He swipe tzuyu's hair away for a second, showing to sehun the fresh hickeys he made. Sehun's eyes widened and look at tzuyu face in disappointed.

Tzuyu gulping and immediately closing her neck with her hand.

"SATISFIED???!!!" Jungkook shout and giving a sarcastic smirk before dragging tzuyu into his car again. They get inside the car and he immediately drove away leaving sehun alone in stunned.