Chapter 4

"Next! Good!"

"More!"

"Ah tzuyu-shi, you are really pretty!"

The cameraman compliment her while she was posing and smiling widely. She having a photoshoot today as a ambassador of Louis Vuitton. The workers and all staffs gathering and paying attention to her pose makes she suddenly feels embarrassed. She look around and closing her face as the others chucked seeing this side of her.

"Awwwww~" They teasing her makes she more embarrassed.

"You're pretty!" One of the girl shout as tzuyu smiling and slightly nodding before continue her works. A tall and have a good looks guy suddenly came as the staffs and workers giving him a way as if they already used to meet him.

"Ouh! Jaehyun-ah!" Tzuyu slightly shout with a smile when noticing him. Jaehyun take off his sunglasses and raising his eyebrows to tzuyu.

"Finish your work first!" Jaehyun said and chuckled a little as tzuyu nodding and continue posing. After for a while, she finally done her photoshoots. She walk to jaehyun and link her arms around him.

"I'm hungry! Will you treat me huh my big brother?" Tzuyu ask as jaehyun groaning and slightly rolling his eyes. Yes, Jaehyun is her brother. She rarely call him 'oppa'. The two of them were staying in Korea after their parents passed away 7 years ago. That's why tzuyu's friends really take care of her and also really close to Jaehyun too. Jaehyun is a model! Rookie Model. He's quiet famous because everyone know that he was tzuyu's brother not because he doing good in modelling....

"Whatever. You are the one that should treat me!" He shooking his head a little as tzuyu grinning and immediately running away to change her photoshoot outfit to her casual outfit.

-

It's already 3:00 PM as jungkook tilting his head in tired after doing all the works. He walk put from his office and the boys running towards him out of nowhere. He sigh and look at them.

"What's now hyung?! I'm tired!" He groaned and walk lazily to the parking lot. His hyungs still following him and jin grabbing his hand.

"Kook! wait wait. We're serious! You need to take a look at tzuyu. I can guarantee that you will like her." Jin said makes jungkook sigh.

"Tzuyu again?! Who the fuck she is?!" He ask in weird.

"Ah! hyung! She's mine!" Taehyung said and showing his unsatisfied face. Jungkook raising his eyebrows when hearing that taehyung also into her.

"Is she that fucking pretty?! Oh man.. you guys really crazy!" Jungkook shooking his head and wanted to open his car's door but being block by Yoongi. He can't digest why his Hyungs like her very much.

"You're the one that crazy!" Yoongi said but jungkook just shrugged his shoulder and get inside his car.

"stubborn jungkook" Namjoon mumbled as the others sighing deeply.

"Taehyung-ah, you really likes tzuyu?"

"I mean, who doesn't like her? of course i like her." Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and smirking a little.

"Stop dreaming! She's not on our level." Jimin wrapping his arm around taehyung's shoulder and ruffled his hair before dragging him to walk as the others follow them from behind.