Chapter 42

Jungkook closed the door when he get out from the waiting room and seeing Jaehyun was leaning his back at the wall alone, waiting for them to finish talking. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and walk closer to him while looking to the right and left.

"Where is that jerk?" He ask Jaehyun makes Jaehyun raising his eyebrows.

"Didn't you are the one that I should call a jerk?" Jaehyun smirking and rolling his eyes before want to walk to get inside the waiting room again but Jungkook block him.

Jungkook clear his throat a little while Jaehyun look at him in annoyed.

"Jaehyun-ah, you believe me right?" He ask Jaehyun as Jaehyun look at him in hesitate. Jaehyun don't know whether he want to say yes or no as he somehow trust Jungkook. But he don't know!

"Please? You need to help me. You need to believe me. I really love her. I really really do. I will give you everything you want if you willing to help me." Jungkook said while tapping jaehyun's shoulder. Jaehyun raising his eyebrows when hearing this.

"Even a sport car?" Jaehyun ask with his sparkling and excited face.

"Yes. Even a sport car, a house or whatever." Jungkook said again while raising his eyebrows. Jaehyun grinning and winking his eyes.

"Deal!"

Jungkook smiling widely and tapping his shoulder again.

"I'm counting on you. Inform to me everything about your sister. Her schedule, where she go. With who and everything! I want to handle that girl who giving this shits to me. Alright?" He said and giving a tint smile. Jaehyun nodding and giving a thumbs up.

Jungkook the smiling widely before walk away leaving him alone.

"I Want a sport car just like yours!" Jaehyun shout from behind.

"Yeah, just go and choose tomorrow with my staffs." Jungkook shout too while walking away with his smile. He satisfied. He have something in his mind that he planned.

After getting back from meeting tzuyu, he call his hyungs and ask for help. He ask them to search for that girl, yeri and make a appointment on meeting her tonight. Yes, of course yeri in the other side shrieking and celebrating in happiness. She didn't know what jungkook will do. She thought he will come to her and already give up on tzuyu.

Jungkook put on his black pants and black shirt, rolling the sleeve up before looking himself at the mirror. He staring deeply onto his own face.

"You pissed me off bitch. we will see.." He mumbled and leaving a deep sigh before grab his car key and walk to get inside his car. He immediately drove away to the place that he will meet yeri. A girl that will being his enemy forever.